Wednesday 15 March 2017

Kawaii Box: February Edition!

Hello
Annyeong
Konnichiwa
Ni Hao

Google Images
It's that time again for another Kawaii Box unboxing, lets get stuck into February's box.


Here's a first look inside the box.


First up we have a SAN-X JINBEI-SAN WHALE PLUSH, this little guy is just adorable. You can attach him to your handbag, backpack, keys or purse with the ball chain. He's available in 2 different styles that you are free to choose 1 or buy both styles. On one style he has a an octopus and stingray hanging out with him, and the other style he has a cat and a jellyfish. I have the one that his buddies are the cat and jellyfish. I haven't made up my mind on what to do with this little guy just yet as I've started with Skye's Kawaii Christmas Box again.
£3.13


Next we have a HEART DONUT KEYCHAIN, another cute item, I think this is the perfect item to attach to your keys or back pack. It looks good enough to eat with the chocolate and sprinkles, there are 2 styles available which as the website describes the styles as mouthwatering chocolate and tempting pink. I have the chocolate version and I love that it looks not only cute but edible too, it's made from a squishy material too.
£2.06


Next up we have SANRIO CHARACTERS SOCKS, these socks seem like they're ideal for Autumn and Winter as they feel furry, they look like they would be good slipper socks too. I've not warn these yet but they will get some use out of them. There are all different characters available on separate listings such as Hello Kitty. I got character Lala who is the older sister of another character called Kiki. I still wear the socks that I got in a previous Kawaii Box so I'm sure that the same thing will happen with these Kawaii socks.
£3.78


Next we have a SECRET OF PRINCESS DIY KOREAN JEWELRY SET, this is a cute little set where you can make your own beaded necklaces and bracelets. I think I'm going to out this to one side for Skye as I know she likes make stuff like this. There are 4 different sets available which have different pastel coloured string as well as the beads varying in size with each set.
£2.63


Next up we have SWEET SWEET NAIL STICKERS, these are another item that I think I'll put to one side for Skye as she really enjoys painting and decorating her nails. It's very rare that I paint my nails, which is something I want to change and put more effort into making my nails look pretty. The stickers to me look more for Skye's age-range rather than mine, I got 2 sheets in my Kawaii Box which I'm not sure on whether it was an error as I had the number of items in listed in the box I just didn't have 1 of the products that was mentioned.
£1.32


Next we have KAWAII SMILES STICKER SHEET, this is another item that I will be putting to one side for Skye as she likes these types of stickers. This sticker sheet has a mixture of animals, food, plants and other items all of which have different facial expressions including smiling and winking. They can be pretty much used on anything that you want to kawaii up.
£1.47


Next we have NEKO PAW STICKY BOOKMARKS, we got something similar back in our November Kawaii Box which we got Panda stick markers. This time we got seriously cute cat paw sticky markers. Each packet comes with 5 different cat paw designs and have space to be able to make little notes. I will be keeping these with my panda markers as you never know when they'll come in handy, I may even keep them to one side ready for when Skye starts secondary school. These bookmarks are just too cute to keep hidden away.
£1.88


Next we have TOHATO CARAMEL CORN, I was so happy to see these in our box again as I really loved the flavour we got back in our July Kawaii Box. This time it was like a sample packet as they are originally part of a 4 pack all with different pictures with a funny eating instruction. They taste so sweet which I find odd as they look like they would taste cheesy with them looking like Wotsits and Cheetos crisps.
£0.59 (estimated)
£2.37 (for the 4 pack)


Next we have PEKO X SANRIO CHARACTERS CHOCOLATES, each packet comes with 15 chocolates that are each half milk chocolate and half strawberry chocolate. The characters included in the chocolates are Hello Kitty, My Melody and Little Twin Stars, they come in a special limited edition collaboration back. Personally I thought they tasted okay but they we're really the chocolates for me. I'm not really a fan of fruit flavoured snacks like strawberry or banana as it can sometimes taste like cheap chocolate to me. The chocolates and packaging were really cute and I really liked that the chocolates were all different characters. 
£2.45



Lastly we have a LAZY POLAR BEAR PEN, no Kawaii Box is complete without the kawaii pen. This months pen is a cute and lazy polar bear laying on the pen lid, they come in 4 different colours: Blue, Green, Pink and Purple. Even the bears at the top are different colours on each pen, I got the pink pen which has a dark brown bear at the top and it's been added to my ongoing set of blogging pens.
£1.71



Value of February Kawaii Box: £21.02

Now let me get to the business side of the Kawaii Box subscription, remember whatever month you subscribe as long as it's before the shipment date you will get that months box. Each box comes with 10-12 Japanese and Korean kawaii items and no matter where in the month you subscribe you will get that months box shipped out to you so if you signed up on the 30th of November you would still get Novembers box as your first box. You get the choice of which subscription plan you would like, there's a 1 year plan which you pay $214.80 upfront and get a box free which works out around £175.11 and it ends after the 12 months, there's a 6 month plan which the site features as their most popular option which is $112.80 upfront which saves you $6 which works out as £91.96 saving £4.89 and this one also ends after the 6 months, there's a 3 month plan which is $59.40 upfront which they also advertise as the perfect gift idea which comes in at £48.42 which also ends after the 3 months and finally there is the 1 month plan which is the plan I am on which is $19.80 which is a re-occurring payment plan that you can cancel at anytime and works out at £16.14. All 4 plans come with free shipping and also an automatic entry into their kawaii megabox raffle valued over $100 (£81.52). If you're interested in subscribing or just even checking it out then click HERE to go to the site.

If you don't want to subscribe then check out the site BLIPPO where all the items featured in this post are available with many more kawaii items to choose from.

If you just want Japanese Candy they have a subscription box similar to the Kawaii box options you can check that out HERE.

Keep it kawaii

See you soon!


Annyeong
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment