Thursday 15 December 2016

MISHIBOX: November Unboxing & Review

Hello
Annyeoung
Konnichiwa
Ni Hao

Google Images


It's time to get into the November MISHIBOX.


 First up from the box is an ESFOLIO PURE SKIN ESSENCE SHEET MASK, there are 3 masks available from this Esfolio range and we were sent one at random. The pearl essence mask enriches the skin with moisture and nourishment, giving dull skin a bright glow. The red ginseng essence mask keeps your skin bright and soft, helping you maintain a good oil-moisture balance. The snail essence mask soothes and regenerates tired skin, promoting skin elasticity and hydration.
How To Use - After cleanser and toner steps, unfold the sheet mask, adjust comfortably to your face. Relax for 15-20 minutes. When finished, remove the mask and gently pat down for absorption.
 I used my mask just before going out with some friends at work and I always leave the masks on for the full 20 minutes. This has been the first mask I've got that seemed to fit my face shape the best, a majority of the masks I've got in the past have been slightly big for my face. I got the snail essence mask, which I'm always happy about getting products with snail essence etc as it's meant to be really good for the skin and many celebrities and Asians use it in their products hence why them always having amazing skin. This mask left my skin felling really good, I definitely think my skin was a lot brighter and fresher after using this mask, this has to be my favourite mask so far. I couldn't find this on the MISHIBOX website sadly.
Retail Price:$2
Rate 5/5


Next we have the HONGIK SKIN HAND BUTTER CREAM, it says that this cream is a literal "helping hand" to keep your hands and nails moist, healthy and smooth. Cherry blossom, rose, mango, and lily extracts, allantoin and coconut butter are combined into this cream to pamper your hands and nails with extra nutrients, minimise wrinkles, calm your skin and moisturise them to feel baby soft. There are 6 different  hand butters available: Cherry Blossom, Apple Mango, Petti Baby, Pure Clean Soap, Romantic Musk and Lovely Rose, we were sent 1 of the 6 at random.
How To Use - Apply a small amount to your hands as needed, and as often as desired.
I got the Lovely Rose hand butter, the colour scheme of the bottle isn't my favourite from the others but I do love the design of the bottle, I think it looks pretty cool. My hands were left feeling really soft and hydrated and I look forward to seeing how many hands look and feel after a few months of using this hand butter. The smell of the hand butter I would say smells no different to other hand creams that I've used, I would love to try the other ones out but sadly they don't seem to be on the MISHIBOX website.
Retail Price: $6
Rate 4/5



 Next we have the MEDIHEAL PETALPOTEN HYDROP SLEEPING MASK,  there are 3 different masks that each do something different. The Lotus Essential Mask tightens your pores and improves elasticity. The Primrose Essential mask is great for moisturising repair and skin tone control, and the Rose Essential mask calms your skin and moisturises it.
How To Use - Apply evenly onto your face after cleansing while avoiding the lip and eye areas. Press your palm gently to your face and apply body heat to set the mask. Leave on overnight for extra moisturising.
I got the Lotus Essential mask and found it easy to apply with the little spatula that comes with it, my skin did start feeling slightly tacky after I pressed my palms on to my face to set the mask but thankfully the tackiness seemed to disappear as I was getting into bed. I woke up to the mask being absorbed into my skin. Looking at the before and after pictures my skin looks less red and looks brighter, I'm looking forward to using this mask more and seeing if my skin looks and feels any better.
Retail Price: $15
Rate 5/5



 Next we have a TONY MOLY PANDA BRIGHTENING EYEBASE, the card says that this little panda will help you cover dark posts, circles and blemishes around your eyes keeping them looking fresh and bright.
How To Use - Apply lightly over dark areas and blemishes around your eyes. Then smooth over and blend with your finger, then pat gently.
 I love that this is in a little panda tub, I love panda's, they are my favourite animal. I think this brightening eyebase is pretty good, I applied it around both of my eyes and I could see that the dark circles around my eyes had lifted slightly, I'm going to continue using this eyebase for every time I apply my make up and see if it starts lifting the dark circles better.
Retail Price: $12
Rate 4/5



Lastly from the November MISHIBOX we have a TONY MOLY PETITE BUNNY GLOSS BAR, the info card says that this petite bunny will be your best friend to keep your lips moist, fresh and glossy. The gloss bar comes in 9 different flavours with each bunny having a different expression. The flavours are: Strawberry, Grape, Apple, Cherry, Peach, Juicy Orange, Neon Orange, Lemon Yellow and Neon Red.
How To Use - When needed, twist and apply evenly to lips. You can apply several times to enhance the colour.

I love this bunny gloss bar, it's really cute, easy to apply and leaves my lips feeling moist and looking pretty and glossy. I'd love to get the other 8 and see how they feel and smell, I've added it to my handbag so that I always have it on me for when it's needed, especially during the winter months when my lips tend to get sore and dry.
Retail Price: $8
Rate 5/5

Now it's time to get down to the business side of the MISHIBOX, it seems that they no longer off different subscription offers as the only one available now on the website is the monthly recurring subscription which is $19.95/£16.33 a month, this does not include the shipping fee which for the UK is $5.95. I pay £20 a month including shipping for my box and I'm sure you can see from the products you get it's really worth the investment even with the extra charges for the box from my bank it's still a worthwhile subscription. You really get more than your moneys worth from the box, these boxes are extremely popular and sell out really fast so if you interested I would suggest being quick to avoid disappoint.

If you have liked what you have seen in this post then head to the MISHIBOX website, and possibly sign up for their amazing subscription box, it's even great as a Christmas gift for a beauty enthusiast.

You may have noticed that I haven't put links to the products or different prices and that's because when I was searching the MISHIBOX website none of the products were coming up, I hope they do eventually because I would love to add some of the products that were part of the collections we were sent at random, especially the bunny gloss bars, I'm excited to see what I will be getting in my December box as that box will be my 1 year anniversary with the MISHIBOX subscription service.

See you soon!



Annyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment