Saturday 17 December 2016

A Musical Christmas Countdown: December 17th!

Hello
Annyeoung
Konnichiwa
Ni Hao

Google Images

December 17th:

I wasn't really a fan of this song till I heard it sung by J-min, think it's safe to say that everyone would know this song, even more so if they are a Beatles fan. Like so many other Christmas songs this one of them that has lasted the test of time, I've only ever heard Happy Xmas (War Is Over)  sung by John Lennon and Yoko Ono, so it was like a breath of fresh air to hear it sung by a younger generation and I think J-min's vocals fit it perfectly. Sadly 3 things I don't think we'll see and end to anytime soon is war, racism and homophobia.

J-min - Happy Xmas (War Is Over)

John Lennon & Yoko Ono - Happy Xmas (War Is Over)

See you tomorrow!

Google Images

Annyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment