Wednesday 14 December 2016

A Musical Christmas Countdown: December 14th!

Hello
Annyeoung
Konnichiwa
Ni Hao

Google Images

December 14th:

This is another one of my favourite Christmas tracks and it was only released last year and is another track from Girls Generation-TTS, we heard from them last week with Merry Christmas, and today's track comes from the same album. No matter how many times I hear this track I can't help grinning, singing and dancing along to it, it's one of the few latest Christmas releases that actually make me feel like it's Christmas. I've waited a whole year to be able to get this song on again but this time I agree with the starting lyrics, enjoy this track in both English & Korean.
Dear Santa could you please lend me your ear
 I got a wish list for you to hear
 It hasn't been my kind of year
Heartache's been my middle name
I never wanna feel this way again
So I'm asking for a change

Girls Generation-TTS - Dear Santa (Korean)
By SMTOWN

Girls Generation-TTS - Dear Santa (English)
By SMTOWN

Girls Generation-TTS - Dear Santa

See you tomorrow!

Google Images

Annyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment