Thursday 1 December 2016

A Musical Christmas Countdown: December 1st!

Hello
Annyeoung
Konnichiwa 
Ni Hao


Google Images
I can't believe we're already in December, this year I have had highs and lows but I've tried to continue to keep my spirits up and it's now time to start a new Christmas countdown. Like many one of my favourite things about Christmas, is all the Christmas songs, whether you love or hate a certain song it still helps you to get into the festive spirit.

I enjoyed doing an advent calendar last year that was all Christmas and festive style songs that I knew I would do it again this year, and this may not surprise you but I have added both old, new, Korean and English songs onto this countdown, so I hope you find a track you really like through my countdown.

December 1st:

You can't deny whether you hate or love this song, when you think Christmas songs Wham's Last Christmas pops into your head as one of the classics, while I do love and enjoy the original track from Wham! I love that one of my favourite K-pop groups did a cover of it and in English when they sung it for their company's Winter Album a few years ago.

SHINee - Last Christmas

See you tomorrow!

Google Images

Annyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment