Tuesday 11 October 2016

Where Dreams Come True!

Hello
Annyeoung
Konnichiwa
Ni Hao

Google images
Back in August I went back to the place that no matter your age, dreams come true.
Every time I walk through those turnstiles at Disneyland Paris it never fails to take my breath away, this was our 4th trip there and it never gets old and always feels like your walking into another world. I don't really want to spend too much time talking about how amazing it was or what we did, so I just want to share some pictures from our stay there and I highly recommend staying at the Santa Fe hotel, we've stopped there on 3 of out visits and I love how the rooms are set out in the style of the film Cars!























We have officially booked to go back next year and this time I don't have as long to wait to go back. I don't think I will ever grow out of Disneyland, I would love to visit Walt Disney World in Florida and mostly the Tokyo Disney Resort.

Have you been to Disneyland Paris?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


Annyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment