Wednesday 14 September 2016

Kawaii Box: August Edition!

Hello
Annyeoung
Konnichiwa
Ni Hao


Google Images
It's time for another Kawaii Box unboxing post, lets get straight into it.

I still love the box the subscription comes in, the colours are really pretty, also check out the little sneak peak of inside the box.


First item out of the box is KRACIE DODOTTO OCTOPUS EGGS DIY CANDY, I always have to find a tutorial video for these as the instructions are always in Japanese. Difficulty with them all always differ too, it's also available in soda flavour. It was going well making this until I added too much water and it turned into a soup, but it was fun to make.
Retail Price: £2.20

Next up we have is a CUTE ANIMALS STATIONERY SET, these were sent at random as they come in either blue or pink and as you can see I got the pink set. I think I'm going to put these is Skye's little bag of Kawaii Box things that I've put to one side to put altogether for her for Christmas. They really are cute but I've not really got much use for a stationery set at the moment.
Retail Price: £2.35

Next up we have is a SWEET CUPCAKE PURSE, these again were sent at random as they are available in 2 designs, both of which are really cute. I think I'm going to add this one to Skye's Kawaii Box bag too as I think it's something that would come in handy when she goes on school trips. It even has a key chain so you could fasten in to your bag etc.
Retail Price: £2.20

Next up we have a POPSICLE PLUSH CHARM, this again was selected at random as there are 2 different versions that you can choose from. As cute as this is it's another item that I'm going to add to Skye's little bag full for Christmas as I know she will like it. It can easily be attached to a backpack or any other bag.
Retail Price: £1.90

Next in the box we have a HARAJUKU KEYCHAIN, I absolutely adore this and I'm going to be adding it to my keys, this was another item selected at random as there are 4 different versions, all with different pastel coloured stars. I'm glad I got the one I did as it seems mine is the only version that has an ice pop style ice cream, plus it has a green star and green is my favourite colour. It's not something I would buy on my own but I love that I have it.
Retail Price: £2.43

Next out of the box we have a KISS ME LIPSTICK ERASER, this comes in 4 different colours so we were randomly selected one, it comes in yellow, red, pink and blue. I got the red one, I'll be adding it to my pencil case as I don't think you can ever have too many erasers, especially cute ones and ones that are made to look like cosmetics.
Retail Price: £1.37

Next up we have a SUNGLASSES HAIRPIN, this has to be my favourite item from the August box. I love having bows and clips in my hair and I think this hairpin looks cute and has a vintage feel to it, it reminds me of something my friend and fellow blogger Kariss would have in her hair. It's available in 4 different colours but they send one at random so you never know what colour you will receive. Mine are a pastel green which I'm happy about as I've said earlier my favourite colour is green.
Retail Price: £1.37

Next up we have a DIAMOND SPARKLE GEL INK PEN, this is another item we were sent at random as it comes in 6 different colours: black, blue, green, purple, red and yellow. I could be wrong but I think they all contain black ink. This pen will be getting added to my Kawaii Box collection and used for taking notes for my posts, and I love that it has a big diamond on the cap to give it a glamorous feel.
Retail Price: £1.44

Next out of the box we have a KAWAII RINGS SET, another item we were sent at random as it comes in 4 different colours: blue, orange, pink and yellow, I may be mistaken but I think each colour comes with a different set of rings. This is another item that will be placed in Skye's Kawaii Box bag as even though I may be a child at heart I don't see myself wearing these rings and I think Skye will get more fun out of wearing them.
Retail Price: £2.12

Next we have a CELLPHONE BRACELET PHONE BUMPER, there's 5 different versions of this and when you order one you get sent one at random. I'm not in a rush to use this on my phone as I have a Fullmetal Alchemist case on, but it is something that I will eventually want to use when I'm ready for a new case on my phone. The phone bumper I got has a crown on the top.
Retail Price: £1.37

Next up we have YUM FOOD STICKERS, I always add these sticker sheets to Skye's Kawaii Box bag as I know she'll get more use out of them. I love the fact there are puffy stickers of practically everything and anything and Skye is definitely a junk food obsessed tween.
Retail Price: £1.37

Lastly in the August box we have a CUTE ANIMALS LETTER SET, on the website it says there are 8 different designs but it doesn't give you the option to choose which you would like so I assume that they send a design at random. I got a cute blue bear design. I think I'm going to keep these for myself as I think they would be cute to send on birthdays to close friends to write a kawaii personal message on with one of my cute Kawaii Box pens.
Retail Price: £5.99

Now let me get to the business side of the Kawaii Box subscription, remember whatever month you subscribe as long as it's before the shipment date you will get that months box. Each box comes with 10-12 Japanese and Korean kawaii items and no matter where in the month you subscribe you will get that months box shipped out to you so if you signed up on the 30th of November you would still get Novembers box as your first box. You get the choice of which subscription plan you would like, there's a 1 year plan which you pay $207.90 upfront and get a box free which works out around £136.58 and it ends after the 12 months, there's a 6 month plan which the site features as their most popular option which is $107.40 upfront which saves you $6 which works out as £70.56 saving £3.94 and this one also ends after the 6 months, there's a 3 month plan which is $56.70 upfront which they also advertise as the perfect gift idea which comes in at £37.25 which also ends after the 3 months and finally there is the 1 month plan which is the plan I am on which is $18.90 which is a re-occurring payment plan that you can cancel at anytime and works out at £12.42. All 4 plans come with free shipping and also an automatic entry into their kawaii megabox raffle valued over $100 (£65.71). If you're interested in subscribing or just even checking it out then click HERE to go to the site.

If you don't want to subscribe then check out the site BLIPPO where all the items featured in this post are available with many more kawaii items to choose from. 

If you just want Japanese Candy they have a subscription box similar to the Kawaii box options you can check that out HERE.

Even though a majority of what I got in this box will be going to Skye I can never fault anything I get within it, it's an amazing subscription box and you always get more in the box than what they charge for. I can't wait for my next box to arrive.
Keep it Kawaii

See you soon!



Annyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment