Monday 19 September 2016

GOT7: Just Right

Hello
Annyeoung
Konnichiwa
Ni Hao


It's time for another GOT7 post, you will be getting a break from GOT7 soon for me to posy about some other K-pop releases and albums I've got this year, which also means I get to enjoy their first comeback of me being an IGOT7, which is just over a week which I'm excited for and it also means I get to enjoy this full length album before I post about it, lets get back to today's post.

Just Right was the first release from GOT7 in 2015 making it their 3rd mini album, and another mini album showing a new side to them.
On the 9th of July 2015 a teaser was released for the title track, Just Right MV.
Owned by JYP Entertainment

Just 2 days later on July 11th JYP dropped an album spoiler, teasing tracks from the mini album.
Owned by JYP Entertainment

The next day on the 12th of July the MV for Just Right was released, showing a cute, fun and bright concept from the group. The track is a song that tells the listener that they don't have to change a thing about themselves and that they are JUST RIGHT the way they are.
Owned by JYP Entertainment

July 13th saw the release of their 3rd mini album of the same name Just Right along with a video from GOT7 greeting their fans IGOT7 as they started promotions.
Owned by JYP Entertainment 

Just 2 days after the MV was released on the 14th of July a thank you message was released from GOT7 for their Just Right MV reaching 3 million views.
Owned by JYP Entertainment

Members participated with the lyric writing with Defsoul(JB) writing the rap lyrics for Mine and Mark and Jackson writing the rap lyrics for Back To Me. Just Right peaked at No.20 on the Gaon Singles Chart and sadly failed to win any awards on music shows, the mini album saw better success peaking at No.3 on the Gaon weekly Albums Chart and at No.7 on the Gaon Monthly Albums Chart.
Even though Just Right failed to beat their previous mini albums chart positions, the mini album itself did better than both Got It? and Got Love in the sales department.
Gaon Physical Sales:
2015 - 90,539
2016 - 6,539+
Just Right has sold 36,367+ more copies that Got It? and 30,408+ more copies than Got Love showing that with each release GOT7's popularity is rising.
To date Just Right is GOT7's most viewed and most popular MV with it having 72,150,403 views

I love the layout out for this mini album, it's really bright and stands out among my other Cd's. There are 3 thin booklets within a hard slipcase with each booklet being a different bright colour, all 3 booklets have different pictures of the members individually as well as a group. It looks like they had loads of fun doing this concept in each picture.

Track List:
딱 좋아(Just Right)
보름달이 뜨기 전에(Before The Full Moon Rises)
온몸이 반응해(My Whole Body is Reacting)
Nice
Mine
Back To Me






































I love this mini album, each track is so different but still shows of each of their vocal talents, but I have to say my most favourite track from the mini album has to be Mine, I LOVE Yugyeom's English especially how he pronounces warning. This comes with every GOT7 track but I love Mark's voice, I adore hearing him rap in both Korean and English and I love his 'cos you are mine, you're mine, you're mine, you're mine.' When I finally got into GOT7 I was annoyed that I didn't take the plunge sooner, last year and this year, I've seen the Just Right MV pop up constantly on my YouTube recommendations and often on the Up Next part when watching something else, but I couldn't get past the they're in a young girls bedroom, I attempted to watch this MV so many times but would only get as far as the first chorus, as this was my first time seeing a male group with this type of cutesy concept. I'm glad I eventually forced myself to sit and watch the MV as I'm glad I get to now keep watching these 7 guys grow and I think it's the fastest time that I've figured out who was who in the group as well as getting all their albums(including the JJ Project single) I also have a copy of Mark's yellow hoodie from the MV. Check out all the tracks below to see how amazing and colourful this mini album is.


보름달이 뜨기 전에(Before The Full Moon Rises)
By jjunieo lyrics

온몸이 반응해(My Whole Body is Reacting)

Nice
By jjunieo

Mine
By jjunieo


Back To Me
By NAZCAjo

딱 좋아(Just Right) 
I hope I've helped these guys make new fans as they really deserve it and can only hope that I get to see these perform in the UK at some point.

Are you a fan of the Just Right era?
What's your favourite track from the album?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


Annyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment