Tuesday 2 August 2016

MISHIBOX: July Unboxing & Review

Hello
Annyeoung
Konnichiwa
Ni hao

Google Images



It's been a while huh since I shared with you a MISHIBOX, I have still been getting these amazing boxes but I've just not been posting them because of my time away from blogging but I'm really happy to start these up again.
Ready to see what was in the July box?

No matter how many times this box appears I still love this box and I'm glad for the info card otherwise I wouldn't have a clue with some of the products.

I love that it's all always hidden under tissue paper, it's like opening a present full of Korean beauty products.


First up in the box we have the Mediheal Teatree Care Solution Essential Mask EX. MISHIBOX states that this mask is a summer favorite  and an essential mask. It was also chosen as the 2015 Glowpick winner in it's category. Glowpick is a popular Korean beauty ranking service. Back to the product, this mask is formulated with Tea Tree Oil  to help control sebum secretion and soothe dry and irritated skin. It says after your skin will feel soothes and refreshed.
How To Use - After your cleanser and tone, place the mask onto your face. Gently pat any remaining essence into your skin to help with absorption.
This mask was practically dripping once I got it out of the packet but thankfully that didn't continue when I put the mask on, there wasn't a specific time on the info card to tell me how long to keep the mask on so I left it on for 20 minutes like a majority of the masks I've gotten and used from MISHIBOX. After removing and patting away the excess essence my skin felt really soft, I would love to purchase this mask again but I couldn't find it on the MISHIBOX site for the products they've used.
Retail Price: $3
Rate 5/5


Next up we have the Tony Moly Kiss Kiss Lovely Lip Patch, this is my first time seeing something like this, I never knew you could get patched that would help moisturize your lips. This product is a popular hydrogel lip patch and contains various fruit extracts to help transform dull and dry lips into soft, plump and moisturized lips.
How To Use - After cleansing your face and drying your lips, place the patch onto your lips. Remove after 20-30 minutes. Gently pat any remaining essence into your skin to help with absorption.
I loved this lip patch it reminded me of the cherry lips sweets that you can get and it even smelt like them which had me craving some. I think these patches are more for laying down and relaxing while using it as I was sat up and could feel it sliding down and coming away from my lips and face. I think it would be a must use before a night out to help your lips feel a lot plumper. I actually felt like I'd used a Matte lipstick when I removed it as my lips felt moisturized, I kept touching them too, they also felt a bit plumper too.
Retail Price: $4
Rate 5/5

Next up we have the Tony Moly Mango Hand Butter, MISHIBOX states that this hand butter is perfect to use before diving into the pool for a swim. It's lightweight and has a tantalizing sweet mango scent and is formulated with mango seed butter to keep your hands smooth and soft.
How To Use - Apply an appropriate amount to your hands after cleansing or whenever they feel dry.
I still carry last hand cream we got from Tony Moly in my bag from the December MISHIBOX so this hand butter is definitely welcome and will be included in my hand luggage when we go to Disneyland Paris at the end of this month. MISHIBOX tends to have a lot of Tony Moly products inside their boxes which I believe is because it's a popular brand in Korea one of the faces for their products is the stunning South Korean rapper/singer/goddess Hyuna. This hand butter smells really good and like mango, it left my hands feeling soft and moisturized, the cream smelt that good that I just couldn't stop smelling my hands. It's definitely a good hand butter for the year round and even is packaged in a cute mango shaped container.
Retail Price: $12
Rate 5/5

Next we have the Cosrx Blackhead Silk Finger Ball, stating that summer doesn't have to be blackhead season, hotter temperatures can increase sebum levels which can lead to clogged pores and blackheads. You can use these 100% natural silk cocoon finger balls to gently clear away the dirt and provide gentle exfoliation.
How To Use - Soak the finger ball in lukewarm water for 2-3 minutes. Put the softened ball on your finger and massage desired parts. Wash the waters that come out onto the finger ball and dry the ball. Use 1-2 times per week. The balls can be reused 2-3 times.
I often get blackheads on my nose along with dry skin at the sides of my nose, so I'm always willing to try something new to help with that. After using these I could see a difference but a couple of days later my nose felt dry again but there wasn't any visible black heads which was a bonus, I will keep using them to see if I get better results in the long run.
Retail Price: $5
Rate 3/5

Lastly in July MISHIBOX we have the Tosowoong Soft Touch Sun Cream, this is one of the brands best-selling products, it's an oil-free, non-sicky, mild physical sun cream with an SPF 32. It;s made with hypo-allergenic ingredients, which are great for both sensitive and troubled skin types. It's formulated with green tea extract, mulberry root extract, portulaca extract and lotus extract to make your skin more elastic and vibrant.
How To Use - Take an appropriate and apply sun cream to areas that are exposed to the sun 30 minutes prior to going outdoors. Reapply every 2-3 hours.
I won't be reviewing this one on this post as one it's cloudy here at the moment and two I'm packing it away into my case for Disneyland Paris along with the Secret Key Snail Repairing Sun Cream I got from one of my past boxes which has a higher SPF so will be used on my face. I will tell you though that the sun cream smells really nice and doesn't smell like sun cream.
Retail Price: $18
Rate N/A

You may have noticed none of the items are highlighted for you to click on and only have the American price, that#s because I couldn't find any of the products on the MISHOBOX site but will hopefully update this once they appear on the site for if any of you would like to know the British price or would like to buy the products yourself.

Now it's time to get down to the business side of the MISHIBOX, like most subscription services there are many options to choose from and MISHIBOX is no different. You can choose from the annual subscription box which is $239.40/£163.66 upfront so that means you can relax knowing a years worth of boxes have been paid for, a 12 month subscription box which is the same price as the above apart from this one only lasts 12 months, a 6 month subscription box which is $119.70/£81.83 and this finishes after 6 months, a 3 month subscription box which is $59.85/£40.92 which again finishes after 3 months and lastly a monthly subscription box which is $19.95/£13.64 and is a reoccurring payment each month, all boxes also have shipping fee's which even with the shipping fee the price of the box is worth it for what you get inside it. These boxes are extremely popular and sell out really fast so if you interested I would suggest being quick to avoid disappoint.
Like what you have seen in this post then head to the MISHIBOX website


I got another great box from MISHIBOX and I can't wait for the next one to land on my doorstep.

See you soon!


An nyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment