Wednesday 17 February 2016

Weigh in Wednesday!

Hello
An nyeoung
Konnichiwa
Ni hao


Google Images

So it's a new year, are you trying to create a new you? I know many people's new years resolutions always have the usual eating healthy, loose weight, cut out junk plans that tend to last till the end of January and get to the end of the year again and think I should have tried harder, but this year I decided instead of the usual new years resolution's I'd give myself goals and not just try and tone up and do more exercise, I would do a full body overhaul.
My goals for 2016 are:
weight loss
(My BMI says I'm overweight)
Tone up
(arms, stomach, bum, thighs)
Skin care regime
Wearing more make-up
Making more effort when dressing
(more skirts and dresses etc)

I know some of you may look at the goals and think they're not really big changes but personally for me, for a girl that got stuck in the rut of constantly wearing jeans and a T-shirts, hardly wearing any make-up anymore and just constantly looking in a mirror and disliking what I saw looking back at me. I will honestly say because of my lack of self confidence I haven't been the best girlfriend, which I'm sure at times when I'm putting myself down Andrew would love to hit me round the head and tell me to stop being stupid, let me get back on track and tell you what I've been doing so far.

January started with a SkinnyMint teatox which I did as a bestie package with my friend Liv, we both did the 28 day teatox, I'm not sure if it came with two but I followed the calendar that they sent to give myself more of a boost while having the tea's, I also downloaded an app on to my phone that had 30 day challenges on many problem areas we have, I started the 30 day abs challenge, sadly I only got up to day 17 as I ended up with cold and just couldn't face doing the 100 crunches and 100 sit ups and then it all just went out the window. There was also a couple of times that I walked to work.

Here are some pictures from January's activities.




Current Weight:
10st
Arm Measurements:
28.5cm/11inches
Bust Measurements:
89cm/35inches
Waist Measurements:
84cm/33inches
Hips Measurements:
100cm/39inches
Thigh Measurements:
58.5cm/23inches
Calf Measurements:
32cm/12.5inches
Ankle Measurements:
20cm/8inches

I'm going to try and post updated measurements on either the last Weigh in Wednesday of the month or the first Weigh in Wednesday of the month that way both myself and my readers will be able to see if there has been any progress during the month, I will still keep up on my fortnightly posts letting you all know what I've been doing, so lets work together and make ourselves more confident within ourselves and when we look in the mirror.

Have a new years resolution?
Are you doing anything similar to me?
Let me know in the comments below.
Feel free to also leave any tips for or just to let me know what you've been up to in the comments below.

See you soon!


An nyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment