Tuesday 5 January 2016

Kawaii Box: November Edition

Hello
An nyeoung
Konnichiwa
Ni hao


EEEEEK it's time for another Kawaii Box unboxing, you have no idea the excitement I feel when this arrives at my house it's only my second box and it was again filled with kawaii goodness, I know it says November and I'm a little late posting it but this box was full of all things wintery and Christmassy, shall we take a peek at what I got inside November's Kawaii Box?

It came inside the same branded Kawaii Box and I love that they have their own company stamped boxes for their customers.

Inside again it was packaged within the Kawaii Box branded tissue paper

There was another Thank You card with all the items listed that was within the box but this time the card was wishing us a Kawaii Christmas with a cute and smiley Christmas tree.


First up in the box was a Rain Boot Pen there are 4 different colours and boot styles of the pen, it will definitely be joining by lollipop pen from last months box, each pen comes in at £0.85.


Next up was Kawaii Plush Beans each little bean has a different and cute expression and they are removable from their little pod making you able to store other small items within it. You can attach it to either your phone or backpack to add that extra cuteness, this little plush was £2.56 but is now reduced and comes in at £1.79.


Next we have a Harajuku Bag Charm and for me it's cuteness overload, looking at it makes me think of childhood cartoons like My Little Pony and Care Bears with how colourful it is as well as screaming magical unicorns, it even has a little bell attached. This is another charm that you could attach to either your phone or backpack and possibly your purse, I'd personally attach it to my bag, this little charm was £2.09 but is now reduced and comes in at £1.46.

Next up is Nora Band Highlighter Set and for my organisational needs when it comes to Christmas etc came very handy to me to highlight the names of who I'd bought presents for and showing me who I still needed to buy for. As you can see from the picture the set comes with 5 different coloured highlighters, on the site there is 4 different coloured cases that they come in but no option of choice so I think they are selected at random but each contain the same highlighters, originally priced at £2.16 they are now reduced to £1.51.

Next up for me was pure Kawaii overload with Kawaii Fruits Hair Pin Set I've always loved to wear headband and hair clips and I just love these hair pins, each set comes as 3 piece pin set and all 3 pins are picked at random as you can see I got a watermelon pin, a strawberry pin and a blue cherry pin and I think with having blonde hair all 3 of the pins will suit me with their bright colouring, originally priced at £1.96 they are another item reduced and now come in at £1.37.

Next we have a Squishy Emoticon Bread Charm there is a choice of 10 with these charms and mine seems to be rather happy, I think these charms would be perfect to attach to your purse or phone, they are really soft and squidgy and to me it looks like the little bread has a chocolate drawn face, originally priced at £1.35 they have now been reduced to £0.94.

Next up was Japanese snack heaven Strawberry Pocky Biscuit Snacks there are so many flavours available when it comes to Pocky and they are pretty much available everywhere depending whether your purchase them in store or on the Internet, I'm lucky enough that my local YO! Sushi sells them, if you haven't tried them I highly recommend you give them a go and you maybe pleasantly surprised, these bad boys come in at £2.56.

Next we have a kawaii 2016 Desktop Calendar I've not yet took this little beauty out of it's packaging but I'm kind of hoping it shares some of the Japanese holiday dates so I'm more in the know about the culture etc, originally priced at £3.71 it now comes in at £2.60.

Next up was X-mas Puffy Stickers there is 6 different styles of these stickers and each as cute as the last, I was sent a style at random but if you choose to purchase any you will be able to choose which style you'd like, I was going to originally use these stickers on presents that were for kids but I completely forgot and will either save them ready for Christmas this year (I know but it's never too early to plan and prepare) or hand them over to Skye and let her get creative with them, originally priced at £1.28 they are now reduced to £0.90.

Next we have a Cute X-mas Card Set these are meant to be a set of 16 card but I like that they sent me just the one as a tester style card, I wish I'd prepared this post sooner and purchased the full set (may purchase some now ready) as each card looks as cute as the last, even the envelopes are cute and pretty, originally priced at £3.71 they are now reduced to £2.60.

We're finally but sadly onto the last item within the box which is a Cute Bunny Canvas Pouch another Kawaii overload item the bunny is even winking, I think this pouch will come extremely handy for things like a bento pouch for snacks and lunch as well as a make-up bag when it comes to travelling so you don't have to cart all you make-up products that you have within you make-up bag, it could even come in handy for if you staying round at a friends to store clean underwear in your handbag etc, this little beauty was originally £2.16 but is now reduced to £1.51.

Now let me get to the business side of this subscription box, each box comes with 10-12 Japanese and Korean kawaii items and no matter where in the month you subscribe you will get that months box shipped out to you so if you signed up on the 30th of November you would still get Novembers box as your first box. You get the choice of which subscription plan you would like, there's a 1 year plan which you pay $207.90 upfront and get a box free which works out around £136.58 and it ends after the 12 months, there's a 6 month plan which the site features as their most popular option which is $107.40 upfront which saves you $6 which works out as £70.56 saving £3.94 and this one also ends after the 6 months, there's a 3 month plan which is $56.70 upfront which they also advertise as the perfect gift idea which comes in at £37.25 which also ends after the 3 months and finally there is the 1 month plan which is the plan I am on which is $18.90 which is a re-occurring payment plan that you can cancel at anytime and works out at £12.42. All 4 plans come with free shipping and also an automatic entry into their kawaii megabox raffle valued over $100 (£65.71). If you're interested in subscribing or just even checking it out then click HERE to go to the site.

If you don't want to subscribe then check out the site BLIPPO where all the items featured in this post are available with many more kawaii items to choose from.

If you just want Japanese Candy they have a subscription box similar to the Kawaii box options you can check that out HERE.

This was another box where I got more value for what I paid for the box making it all worthwhile, if you haven't yet then get subscribed.

Kawaii Box gets another from me

See you soon!



An nyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment