Wednesday 9 December 2015

Christmas Day Countdown! Day 9

Hello
An nyeoung
Konnichiwa
Ni hao
Google images

Today's song was going to be We Wish You A Merry Christmas but I decided to change it, in a couple of weeks I will be doing a Christmas week special and one of the posts is a Christmas album by the Korean company SM Entertainment which is an album with some of their idols entitled SMTown, some of the idols on this album include three groups I have blogged about before Girls Generation, Super Junior & SHINee and I can't wait to share this album with you but lets get back to opening the next window shall we?

December 9th
As we get closer to the end of the year I can't help but look back at the past few months and realise how scary the world is becoming again, especially when I wonder if this is the world I will be leaving Skye behind in. I've seen many posts being shared on Facebook daring people to share a post if they think anything Muslim related should be removed from our country etc, from my many years on the internet I've spoken to many Muslim men and women a small few I found to be rude to me because of how I live but a big majority of these people have been polite and kind and not one has tried to throw their religion in my face or said that others needed to die because of their beliefs, so if your reading this post and seen these type of posts on the internet remember it's not the religion that has caused these terror attacks but a GROUP of people that are probably grinning at the fact your blaming a massive population for their hideous actions. I would like to use todays song to encourage people around the world to stand together and unite for a better future.
In typical beauty pageant reply unite for world peace!
'So this is Christmas and what have you done? another year over and a new one just begun'

J-min - Happy X-mas (War is Over)
(By Pastel Jenna FL)

John Lennon - Happy X-mas (War is Over)
(By nonstop Beatles, Eight Days A Week!)

As much as I love John Lennon's original release I love J-min's cover, I've not heard many people pull off this song really well.

See you tomorrow for the next song.

An nyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment