Tuesday 22 December 2015

Christmas Day Countdown! Day 22

Hello
An nyeoung
Konnichiwa
Ni hao

EEEEEK it's the 22nd of December ALREADY where has this month gone? shall we open another window on my advent calendar?

Today's song is another song that everyone can sing along with and I'm sure it pops in people's head when you just mention the name. I'm going to share 2 versions just because this first version is a new find and I thought it was awesome.
'Deck the halls with boughs of holly, falalalala lalalala'
Tenth Avenue North - Deck The Halls
(By tenthavenuenorthVEVO)


Bing Crosby - Deck The Halls
(By 365DIASDEPELICULAS )

See you again tomorrow, I think tomorrow's song is one for the male population.
(think this song has been used in a past countdown post)

An nyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment