Sunday 13 December 2015

Christmas Day Countdown! Day 12


Hello
An nyeoung
Konnichiwa
Ni hao
Google images

Can you believe it we've hit the half way mark, in just 12 days I'll be relaxing with my parents, Skye and Andrew watching movies and drinking hot chocolate that Santa dropped off for us, and then it's time to set out all the baked goods and milk for him to treat himself for his good hard-work.

As it's the 12th I thought this song would fit in perfectly for today, this has to be one of my favourite Christmas songs and I haven't found any version better than this one so press play, turn the volume up, sing a long and enjoy.
'On the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a partridge in a pear tree'
Bing Crosby & The Andrews Sisters - 12 Days of Christmas
(By ChristmasTimeTV)

See you again tomorrow for another song.

An nyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment