Sunday 15 November 2015

Praying For Paris

Hello
An nyeoung
Konnichiwa
Ni Hao
Bonjoir

My heart goes out to all the victims and their families, its sad that it seems that at only times like these the whole globe unites as one, my thoughts are also with the whole French population and also with the tourists within Paris, as someone that has gone to Disneyland Paris the past few years I dread to think how scared everyone is I know I would be petrified for both myself and my daughter. My blog has readers from around the world and in those readers are French citizens so I wanted to take some time to share my love and respect to all that has been devastated because of this attack, thinking that some of my readers maybe part of those mourning the loss of their loved ones or the ones we have lost breaks my heart. I'm thankful that at times like this strangers can offer out their support.

Disnleyland Paris closed in respect of the 3 day mourning period, sad that something so devastating can make something look beautiful.


Stay strong Paris
(By Ultra Vision Lo Insolito)

#prayforparis
#prayforfrance

See you soon!


Au revoir
An nyeoung
Sayonara
Zai jian
Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment