Friday 20 November 2015

Betoyo Bento Box: November Edition

Hello
An nyeoung
Konnichiwa
Ni hao



Welcome to another Betoyo Bento Box unboxing and review, I got this box just under 2 weeks ago and I've been that busy I haven't had chance to write and post my unboxing, as you may have noticed in the past my unboxing posts tend to be at the start of the months when the box arrives, but with without further delay shall we check out what I got in this months box?

I can't help but appreciate that each month this box arrives in a new fabric wrap making it look like the usual Japanese Bento and each fabric is always as gorgeous as the last and this time it seems bigger a longer meaning I can use it as a fabric headband.

Sneak peak inside the box.

First up we have some army dog tags from the series Gangsta, this is the first time I've heard of this series so if your also new here's a brief plot line: The series revolves around two "Handymen" who take on jobs for both the mob and the police force that no one else can handle. The two, named Worick Arcangelo and Nicolas Brown, work in the town of Ergastulum, which is full of mafia, hoodlums, prostitutes, and dirty cops. As you can see they come stored in a steel box and my tags are of one of the main characters Nicolas Brown.



Next up we have a little figure of Hatsune Miku, it wasn't until I watched Rachel Sellens youtube video of her unboxing of the box that I realised it was Hatsune Miku. It's a blind box and there are 6 figures on display that you could have inside: Snow Miku, Snow Miku - Snow Bell Ver, Rabbit Yukine, Ezo Red Fox, Marimo & Ezo Brown Bear. I got the Ezo Red Fox figure and it's extremely cute. If you would like to follow more of Rachael's posts check out her YouTube channel here and also her facebook review page here.


Next up is another figure and this time from the anime series Evangelion, this is another anime I've never seen but I've had many people tell me to watch it. Another blind box with 4 figures available: Asuka Langley Soryu, Rei Ayanami and 2 other I'm not sure of, if you know please comment below in the comments section. I got Asuka and she is one of the main characters of the series.



Next up is another boxed item. Inside was a DragonBall Z Scouter, there is a red scouter available and a green scouter, mine is the green scouter. I've only seen random episodes of DBZ but Andrew is a big fan of the show the only character's name I tend to remember is Goku. My scouter belongs to the character Raditz.


Finally we have a charm from a series called Yotsuba and also known as Danboard, I got Danbo who is a cardboard box robot and he comes with moveable arms and also 2 earphone jacks.

So we have come to the end of the box and I really liked the products in this months box and can't wait for December's box to arrive. If you have liked anything from this months box or any of my past boxes and would love to give these guys a go then click here and start your subscription, it costs around £25/£26 a month and it includes free shipping, you get a tracking number once your box has been shipped and my box tends to arrive around the first week of the month. It really is a good subscription and worth what you pay definitely recommend.

See you soon!



An nyeoung 
Sayonara 
Zai Jian 
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment