Wednesday 28 October 2015

Halloween Week Special: Planning a Halloween Party


Hello
An nyeoung
Konnichiwa
Ni hao


Google images

It's never easy planning a party no matter the occasion but this is my first year planning a Halloween party, I say party it's more of a small gathering of friends. My fancy dress outfit is ready minus a white blouse I need but I'll reveal that later in the week. While even though the plans for my gathering isn't fully completed I'd like to share a few ideas with you that I found online that you may find helpful if your planning your own Halloween party.

Google images
Food
Fruit kebabs
Jack Skellington chocolate apples
These were a few ideas I saw when searching for ideas for party food although I can't remember all the sites I found them on, I'm sure if you searched any of them they would appear. You could even make your own recipe's to what I've listed.


Google images
Drink
*symbolises non-alcoholic and can be made non-alcoholic.
With having a mixed guest list I've definitely had to think about what drinks I can put on offer and suitable for both adults and children.


Google images
Party Ideas
Pumpkin carving
Decorating witches hats
Paper plate decorating
Create spells
Pin the hat on the witch
Kid friendly Halloween quiz
Apple bobbing
Pictionary

My only problem I'm having with preparing for this party is decorations as I have a friend that is petrified of spiders, I'm scared of them too but fake spider decorations don't bother me as much, so I'm finding it difficult finding things that I like to put up around the house. I love Halloween and can't wait to have fun on Saturday.

Are you having a Halloween party?
Have any ideas to share with me?
Comment them below.
See you soon!





An nyeoung 
Sayonara 
Zai Jian 
Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment