Wednesday 19 August 2015

Weigh in Wednesday

Hello 
An nyoung 
Konnichiwa 
Ni hao 

Welcome to another quick weigh in Wednesday, I've still not started running but I'm going to get some new trainers this week then I can start this weekend, to help I've downloaded the change for life couch to 5k app, thinking now that the weather seems to have cooled down that I may start my work out DVD'S again. Also the last time I posted I told you about how I was doing a teatox from Somatox, well sadly I had to stop having it as it was constantly making me feel sick and my stomach was more bloated taking it, soon as I stopped having it I was back to normal and feeling much better within myself.

Last weigh in:
9st 1lb 
Current weigh in:
9st 1lb 
Arm measurement:
28cm 
Bust measurement:
87cm 
Waist measurement:
77cm 
Hips measurement:
99cm 
Thigh measurement:
57cm 
Calf measurement:
32cm 
Ankle measurement:
20cm 

Sorry for the short and sweet post bit I don't want to bore you with the same stuff with each post, do you have any tips for me on healthy and tasty meals and exercise tips.
See you soon! 


An nyoung 
Sayonara 
Zai Jian 
Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment