Tuesday 18 August 2015

Cooking: Salmon on a bed of noodles

Hello 
An nyoung 
Konnichiwa 
Ni hao 

This is a dish I've done in an earlier cooking post but I thought I'd share my new creation of this dish as it's become something we have on a regular basis it's a one night a week dish and it's just really quick and easy to make.

Ingredients:
2 salmon fillets 
Red pesto
Mozzarella 
Cheddar 
Noodles 

To begin with I preheated the oven to 180°c and added oil to a sheet of tin foil.

I then placed the Salmon fillets, I normally use normal salmon fillets but for this one I used smoked salmon.

Then I added three teaspoons of the red pesto and then smoothed it over the top of the Salmon with the back of the teaspoon.


Finally for the Salmon I added some mozzarella and cheddar over the red pesto.


Next I added the Salmon to the oven for 25 minutes, once cooked I let it rest while the noodles cooked, I always use Singapore noodles to this dish as it adds more flavour and I cook them in the microwave for about 2-3 minutes, then its all ready to serve.

I apologise for the pictures as the lighting on them seems to have gone funny, on the look out now to try some new recipes for my next cooking post, feel free to drop a comment if there's anything you'd like me to try.
See you soon! 


An nyoung 
Sayonara 
Zai Jian 
Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment