Wednesday 29 July 2015

Betoyo Bento Box: July Edition

Hello 
An nyoung 
Konnichiwa
Ni hao 



It's time for my July Betoyo Bento Box, as you can see from above it was wrapped in another pretty fabric to make it look like a Bento Lunchbox and underneath that was the usual white box with the company sticker on.

First item in the box was a handheld fan of Asuna from Sword Art Online, it's definitely come in handy with some of the hot weather we've been having, it's really pretty too and we'll made.

The second item was a magnet and I was super happy I got the character I did as it brings back memories of growing up watching Pokémon, the good old days with Ash, Brock and Misty. Let's say it together PIIIKAAACHUUUUUUU!!


Third was a figure from Gundam Seed Destiny, I've heard about Gundam over the Internet but never seen or watched anything to do with it. I Got a character called Shiho Hahnenfuss, I know nothing about her but she does look rather awesome.






Fourth item was the Japanese snacks which looked like tiny ores they were also like custard creams but with a strawberry filling. The smell of them when I opened the packet had my mouth watering they smelt delicious and sweet, they tasted amazing too.


The final item in the box was the big main item and the item that even though I didn't watch the first season of this anime I was excited for it. It was a figure from the anime Knights of Sidonia, I've got into the second season so should really watch the first season. The character I got is Hoshijiro, the figure is amazing, the detail is beautiful.




So that's the end of another Betoyo Bento Box, I will continue to end these posts advertising them because each box has merchandise that's amazing and worth the price of the box. Go on their website  and subscribe.

See you soon! 


An nyoung 
Sayonara 
Zai Jian 
Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment