Wednesday 20 May 2015

Lush: The Way To Bathe

Hello 
An nyoung 
Konnichiwa 
Ni hao 
Thought I do something a bit diffrent for today's blog and do a little post about Lush. Lush is one of my favourite stores to go into when shopping and I'm thinking of trying different products from them and doing a few posts about them as I tend to use the same things all the time. To begin with today I'm posting about my favourite bath bombs that soon as I walk through their doors they're in my basket and some that I thought I'd try out.

To start with is one that my mum has used before but I never have it's called Big Blue.
I tend to select bath bombs on how they look and sometimes read their descriptions, I love the colour of this one it's a pretty type of blue, plus I was curious it had seaweed in it.


I loved the colour it turned the bath water and it smelt nice, my only problem with this bath bomb was that the seaweed was a pain to get rid of after, I had to scoop it out of the plug hole so the water could drain properly.

Next is a bath bomb called Sakura, I've used this one once or twice before and couldn't decide if I liked it or not, one of the reasons I picked it at the time was because of it's name (Sakura is a Naruto character) 
I love the colours on this one plus it has my favourite colour on it....green.

The bath water pretty much stayed the same colour with this one but it did make my skin feel silky and it smelt gorgeous and I still can't make my mind up if I like it.

Next is a bath bomb called Fizzbanger, I've used this one a few times and I love pretty much everything about it.
I love that  there's a different colour inside the Fizzbanger and as you can see it's a gorgeous bright yellow.

I did two videos of this one to show the start and the different colours, I love being able to see the bomb dissolving into the water and creeping further up the bath.
The water ends up green and like Sakura leaves my skin feeling silky. There's also a little note that says bang when the bath bomb has dissolved.

Lastly is my favourite bath bomb from Lush. Twilight, Twilight just screams out girly to me and I wouldn't say I was your typical girly girl. It's meant to aid with sleeping but I buy it as it's pretty.
It's really pretty when it's dissolving and it has glitter inside.

Sadly because I've had this one a while it wasn't as effective when I hit the water, but it still smelt amazing and left me covered in glitter and I still seemed to sleep well through the night.
Do you have any Lush products you recommend, I'm looking into trying some make up especially their lipsticks, can you recommend any?

See you soon! 


An nyoung 
Sayonara 
Zai Jian 
Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment