Wednesday 29 April 2015

Weigh In Wednesday

Hello
An nyoung 
Konnichiwa 
Ni hao 

I've decided that every two weeks I'm going to do weigh in Wednesday to keep myself motivated and possibly others that what to get in shape. For me I don't necessarily want to lose weight or diet I just want to tone up my arms, thigh, bum and tum.

For the past two weeks I have been doing a teatox with a company called Skinny Mint, even though in my opinion I think the teas are expensive the price is worth the results you get. I'm doing the 28 day teatox which in the pack I got 28 morning boost teabags and 14 night cleanse teabags. The morning boost teas you have every morning and have a fruit tea taste you can also add sliced orange or lemon to add more taste. The morning teas work to reduce your food intake which for me I have found I have snacked less than I usually do, it also increased your metabolism and gives you more energy for the day and gives you that boost to exercise. The night tea is taken every other night this one has a green/nettle tea taste to it, the night tea works to cleanse your body through the night and helps reduce bloating.

Like I said earlier my intention is not weight loss but toning up my body so I can feel 100% confident in myself again.
This week's exercise is following Geordie Shores Charlotte's workout out DVD. I have done this DVD twice so far and I can't fault it many exercises lose my interest and I give up mainly because I'm a I want to see results now kind of girl but I already feel better in my self. There are 11 3 minute workouts that's work all parts of your body and if you don't ache after your not doing it right. There is also a bonus 10 minute extra Abs workout I love it.

Starting weight:
9st 2lb 






An nyoung 
Sayonara 
Zai Jian 
Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment