Thursday 20 April 2017

Kawaii Box: March Edition!

Hello
Annyeong
Konnichiwa
Ni Hao

Google Images
It's time to get stuck into the March Kawaii Box.


Little sneak peak inside before we look at each item.


First up we have a SANRIO BUNNY PURSE, this cute little purse has a chain so you can attach it to your bag, so you won't lose it. It's really soft and I love that it's Easter inspired, there's 6 of these little purses and each one is a different Sanrio character, there is Melody, Hello Kitty, Cinnamoroll, Pom Pom PurinLittle Twin Stars LaLa and Little Twin Stars KiKi which is the cute purse that I got. I'm thinking of putting this to one side for Skye as I think personally for me it's too much of a childish item for my age. These purses are also now on sale on the Blippo website if you're wanting to acquire your own.
£4.31


Next we have a PASTEL MACARON TRAVEL BAG TAG, I'm going away next month and I'm going to be adding this to my suitcase. It's available in 3 colours, Yellow, Blue and Pink, I got it in the blue and like that it's quite large so easy to identify which case will be mine. It looks like it will be sturdy but only time will tell when my suitcase is getting thrown about at the airport. This is another item that is now on sale on the Blippo website.
£2.51


Next up we have some HARAJUKU ACRYLIC PINS, there is 5 different styles of these pins that are food and drink related, there is a: cold drink, donut, strawberry milk carton, lemon and a soda can. It looks like we were sent 2 of the 5 pins and I got what looks like the strawberry milk carton and the lemon pin. These pins are easy to attach to your jacket, coat or even sweatshirt with the pin on the back, you could even attach them to fabric canvas bags. The pins look well made and sturdy and I can't wait to get them attached to my belongings to personalise them a bit more, I'm thinking of adding mine to one of my fabric canvas shopping bags. Like the previous items these are also on sale.
£1.04



Next we have a KRACIE POPIN' COOKIN' NERI CANDY LAND DIY KIT, I love getting these candy kits and I've got to the point now where I don't really need a step by step guide to watch on YouTube to figure out how I need to make them. There's 3 different boxes that all contain the same products inside and even candy modelling ideas to help you create fun shaped candy. I made my own candy sushi and a candy doughnut. Each coloured candy had a different flavour and they all tasted really nice. I ended up only making 3 things and eating the rest because for me it made my hands too sticky but none the less I still had fun making what I did.
£4.28



Next we have EASTER CARROT ERASERS, these are really cute and I will be adding these to my pencil case to use them. If I didn't know these were erasers I would have thought they were candy carrots as they look good enough to eat. I don't think the stems will last long once they start being used but they will be fun to use all the same. If you want your own carrot erasers then you need to be quick as these guys are on sale.
£1.58


Next we have KAWAII MOUTH STICKY NOTES, these cute sticky notes are available as 4 different animals: Frog, Panda, Pig and a Chick. I got the Frog sticky notes, which I'm gutted I didn't get the panda ones but I love the design of the frog plus my favourite colour is green. I will be keeping these to one side so I can use them when I need to remind myself of things like doctors appointment etc. These are also on sale, so be quick.
£1.04


Next we have NEKO MAGNETIC BOOKMARKS, I enjoy reading so I can't wait to give these a try. I've used the traditional bookmark that you place in between the pages but magnetic bookmarks are new to me and I can't wait to try these cute ones out. There are 4 different styles available, with each style containing the bookmarks with cats in different costumes and appearances. I got one where the cats are where cute winter hats, with one that's dressed up as a frog. Another sale item.
£1.74


Next we have HARAJUKU TEMPORARY TATTOOS, I think I'm a little too old now for temporary tattoos, plus I'm old enough and have real tattoos, so I will be bagging these up for Skye to use as I know it's something she will enjoy using. There is 7 different styles with all 7 having different temporary tattoos, whether they last long is another question but they definitely fit into the Kawaii Box theme, these are also another sale item.
£0.49


Next we have KAWAII BUNNY PUFFY STICKERS, these cute little bunny stickers are having fun together eating strawberries and other tasty snacks together. They're really cute and have different facial expressions. I don't keep these stickers for myself as I don't really have any use for them, so I will put them to one side for Skye to use, I'm even thinking about sending some of them to my friend who's daughter I know would love using the things I wouldn't use for herself, these are another sale item.
£1.04


Next we have MORINAGA DISNEY CHOCOLATE & STRAWBERRY BISCUITS, these come as a set of 4 packets but we got 1 packet as like a taster, I'm assuming with them being chocolate and strawberry biscuits, you get 2 packets that are filled with chocolate and 2 packets that are filled with strawberry. To say I don't normally like strawberry flavoured sweets or biscuits, they did taste really nice and they reminded me of the Hello Panda snack biscuits which I love. Each biscuit has a different Disney character printed on to it, with the packets also having different Disney characters. These yummy treats are now on sale on the Blippo website.
£1.52



Lastly we have a CANDY GEL PEN, I mainly look forward to these boxes for the different pens we get and this month was no different. This time we got a candy coloured gel ink pen, the pen comes in 4 different colours: Blue, Orange, Pink and Purple. Each pen has a cute little pearl on the lid with gems attached with a strap, all 4 pens have black ink. I got the Orange pen and I've already been using it for my note taking for my blog posts. These pens are on sale so be quick if you want one.
£1.21


Value of March Kawaii Box: £20.76

Now let me get to the business side of the Kawaii Box subscription, remember whatever month you subscribe as long as it's before the shipment date you will get that months box. Each box comes with 10-12 Japanese and Korean kawaii items and no matter where in the month you subscribe you will get that months box shipped out to you so if you signed up on the 30th of November you would still get Novembers box as your first box. You get the choice of which subscription plan you would like, there's a 1 year plan which you pay $214.80 upfront and get a box free which works out around £175.11 and it ends after the 12 months, there's a 6 month plan which the site features as their most popular option which is $112.80 upfront which saves you $6 which works out as £91.96 saving £4.89 and this one also ends after the 6 months, there's a 3 month plan which is $59.40 upfront which they also advertise as the perfect gift idea which comes in at £48.42 which also ends after the 3 months and finally there is the 1 month plan which is the plan I am on which is $19.80 which is a re-occurring payment plan that you can cancel at anytime and works out at £16.14. All 4 plans come with free shipping and also an automatic entry into their kawaii megabox raffle valued over $100 (£81.52). If you're interested in subscribing or just even checking it out then click HERE to go to the site.

If you don't want to subscribe then check out the site BLIPPO where all the items featured in this post are available with many more kawaii items to choose from.

If you just want Japanese Candy they have a subscription box similar to the Kawaii box options you can check that out HERE.

Keep it kawaii

See you soon!


Annyeong
Sayonara
Zai Jian
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment