Thursday 12 January 2017

Kawaii Box: December Edition!

Hello
Annyeoung
Konnichiwa
Ni Hao

Google Images

It's time to check out my December Kawaii Box, shall we get started?


A little sneak peak inside the box.


First up out of the box is a SUMIKKO GURASHI PLUSHIE, I can't deny that this little guy is cute and adorable and reminds me of a kawaii polar bear. It comes with a chain so that you're able to attach it to either your bag or purse. I'm not sure on what to do with this little guy because I can't decide if to put it away for Skye or if to keep it for myself. I did try to find this little guy on the Blippo website but I was unable to find it for a price or to link it into this post.


Next we have a GOOD MORNING MINI BOX, this little box can be used from storing medication, to jewelry to candy, the box comes with 4 little compartments or if you wish to remove the tray and just have one big compartment for storing. It's available with 4 different animals: fox, rabbit, deer or frog, we were sent one at random for our boxes. I got the box with the fox on and it's really cute. I'm going to keep this with my other little box I got in one of my Kawaii boxes.
Retail Price: £2.88


Next up we have a MACARON KAWAII KEYCHAIN, this keychain is the shape of a macaroon, it's pink with a little bear charm attached. The keychain is a hard plastic, with both a keychain and a clip so you can pretty much attach it wherever you want to. Personally for me this keychain is a little too big, so I'm going to put it to one side for Skye and start making up a little box for her again. We were sent one at random for our boxes as they are available in 6 different colours: beige, blue, light blue, pink, purple and red, as you can see I got the pink one.
Retail Price: £3.12


Next up we have PASTEL COOKIE ERASERS, these erasers come as a set of 2, they remind me of both oreo's from the pattern and love heart sweets from the colours. You can choose from 4 different sets, which each eraser is a different colour and has different emoji faces on the opposite side. These will be getting added to my pencil case along with the other erasers from my past Kawaii boxes, 2 of the products I always seem to collect from these boxes is pens/pencils and erasers. They may never get used because they are just too cute but you never know.
Retail Price: £2.06


Next we have a PETIT NAIL ART SET, this one I will be putting to one side for Skye as I know she'd like this, she's always painting her nails, so I think she'd love adding gems to her nails. I personally never have the patience to mess with my nails. There's 4 different colours and designs available which are: blue, red, yellow and pink, we were sent one at random.
Retail Price: £2.87


Next up we have a POPCORN SUPER LED MINI LIGHT, it's a cure mini torch and like the plush I'm having trouble deciding whether I want to keep it for myself or pass it on to Skye for her to use. I know she'd probably use it a lot more than I would but you never know when you're going to need a mini pink kawaii light. It's available in 4 different colours: pink, green, purple and yellow, which we were sent one of the colours at random.
Retail: £2.63


Next we have MEIJI YAN YAN BISCUIT STICKS WITH SPRINKLES, these are basically the biscuit sticks with some chocolate to dip them into, I loved these growing up and these were better then what I remember. It's safe to say they didn't last very long and I love that there was sprinkles to also dip them into.
Retail Price: £2.63





Next we have a CUTE DECO TAPE SET, each set comes with 5 deco tapes all with different designs. I'm going to be putting these away for Skye as she loves the deco tapes that I put in her Christmas box. Each tape is glittery so would make a gift extra special when wrapping them up, they are really colourful and pretty. There are 4 styles available on Blippo and we got set 1 style at random.
Retail Price: £3.20



Next up we got a DESSERT STICKER SHEET, I always put the sticker sheets to one side for Skye as I know she'll use them more than I would. These stickers have ice cream desserts on them and they all look cute and colourful. I couldn't link these to the site as I couldn't find them.



Next we have a 2017 PANDA CALENDAR, We got a calendar like this last year but with different images. This one has my favourite animal on it: a panda. I already have mine up and being used, with everyones birthdays written on it. Not only does it have cute panda's on it but it's colour scheme is green which is my favourite colour. Sadly for anyone wanting this calendar I couldn't find it on the Blippo website.



Last up we have a SWEET KOKESHI PEN, I have to say that this pen is my favourite from every Kawaii Box that I've received so far. It's a pen of a Japanese doll named Kokeshi that are often made from wood. These pens are available in 4 different colours: black, blue, light blue and pink. Each Kokeshi pen has a different cute facial expression and also a different pattern on the lid. We were sent one at random and I got the blue version of the pen.
Retail Price: £1.56



Value of December Kawaii Box: £20.95+

Now let me get to the business side of the Kawaii Box subscription, remember whatever month you subscribe as long as it's before the shipment date you will get that months box. Each box comes with 10-12 Japanese and Korean kawaii items and no matter where in the month you subscribe you will get that months box shipped out to you so if you signed up on the 30th of November you would still get Novembers box as your first box. You get the choice of which subscription plan you would like, there's a 1 year plan which you pay $214.80 upfront and get a box free which works out around £175.11 and it ends after the 12 months, there's a 6 month plan which the site features as their most popular option which is $112.80 upfront which saves you $6 which works out as £91.96 saving £4.89 and this one also ends after the 6 months, there's a 3 month plan which is $59.40 upfront which they also advertise as the perfect gift idea which comes in at £48.42 which also ends after the 3 months and finally there is the 1 month plan which is the plan I am on which is $19.80 which is a re-occurring payment plan that you can cancel at anytime and works out at £16.14. All 4 plans come with free shipping and also an automatic entry into their kawaii megabox raffle valued over $100 (£81.52). If you're interested in subscribing or just even checking it out then click HERE to go to the site.

If you don't want to subscribe then check out the site BLIPPO where all the items featured in this post are available with many more kawaii items to choose from.

If you just want Japanese Candy they have a subscription box similar to the Kawaii box options you can check that out HERE.

Keep it Kawaii.

See you soon!



Annyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment