Wednesday 16 November 2016

MISHIBOX: October Unboxing & Review

Hello
Annyeoung
Konnichiwa
Ni Hao

Google Images

Lets get into October's MISHIBOX.

First up out of the box we have a PROUD MARY ANIMAL MASK PACK, these are character masks and since I saw Jackson from GOT7 use one of these masks I wanted to try one for myself because they look fun. We were sent a mask at random, the info card showed that there was a tiger mask, a monkey mask and a panda mask, each mask did something different. The tiger mask is for wrinkle care and elasticity, the monkey mask is for soothing, pore care and sebum control and finally the panda mask is for brightening and moisturising.
How To Use - After cleanser and toner, place on face for 10-20 minutes. Remove mask and gently pat for absorption.
It wasn't till I took the mask out of the packaging that I realised it was a character mask, it was really fun to use. I left the mask on for the full 20 minutes and when I took the mask off it was pretty much dry, so my skin must have needed it. I'd love to try more of these from this brand but I couldn't find them on the MISHIBOX website, so I'm on the hunt for my of these types of masks to try and use.
Retail Price: $3/£2.40
Rate 5/5


Next up we have a HONGIK SKIN O2 BUBBLE FOAM CLEANSER, it's said that this gentle bubble mask pack doubles as a cleanser with puffy, creamy bubbles. It has moisture retaining oxygen bubbles and vitamin capsules that help lift heavy make up and residues in pores without irritating or dehydrating the skin. There are 2 versions of this product available and both do different things, the Aqua version is purifying and hydrating, while the Olive version is more moisturising.
How To Use - Use 4-5 times a week. Apply onto dry, cleansed face, Rinse off with warm water after 1-2 minutes.

I've only used this cleanser once and as you can see from the pictures I got the Aqua version. This has to be my favourite cleanser not only that I have received through MISHIBOX but the best cleanser I have ever used. It may not tackle my mascara but the rest of my make up was removed with this cleanser. It felt really weird feeling it bubble but it was obviously doing as advertised. This is a cleanser I will start to use on a regular basis and recommend others to use too as my skin was left feeling clean and refreshed.
Retail Price: $22/£17.49
Rate 5/5


Next we have a LADYKIN GREEN HARMONY MASK PACK, these were another item we were sent at random as there are 4 different versions, all tackling different areas. It's a wash off mask pack that comes in Pumpkin, blueberry, Pear and Chrysanthemum. The Pumpkin mask contains pumpkin extract, vitamin A, C and E to moisturize skin, repair skin damage, soothe and soften skin, remove dead skin cells, unclog pores and control sebum. The Blueberry mask is rich in vitamins A, B and C that help to repair skin damage, clear acne, provide anti-aging benefits and brighten the skin tone. The pear mask is rich in vitamin C and K, which help repair skin damage, moisturize, heal acne, and control sebum. The Chrysanthemum mask is great for calming, relaxing and hydrating tired and sensitive skin.
How to Use - Apply evenly onto your face while avoiding the lip and eye areas and leave on for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off with warm water and pat dry your face.
I received the Pear mask in my MISHIBOX and it definitely left my skin feeling soft and moisturised, I can often get an oily T-zone but this masked cleared it up straight away, my skin was left feeling more supple. It was really easy to apply and smelt really nice, it went on like a really thin cream.
Retail Price: $3/£2.40
Rate: 5/5


Next out of the box we have a LADYKIN AFFINITIC CREAM/MOISTURISER, we were sent these in a mini size, which is pretty much a tester size, again we were sent one at random as there are 2 different ones there is a pink one that is a cream and a blue one which is a moisturiser.  The Affinitic Snail Cream is formulated with 80% snail mucin filtrate to moisturize, provide anti-aging, skin elasticity, skin damage prevention and glossy skin benefits. The Affinitic Whitening Moisturiser is formulated with yam extract, pine leaf extract, cypress extract and green tea extract to provide brigthening, pore care, sebum care, soothing and moisture.
How To Use - After your cleanser and toner, take an appropriate amount and gently apply along with the skin texture. Gently tap to help with absorption.
I received the blue snail which is the moisturiser, and I'm glad I received this one as I now use this after removing my make up as my eyelids can feel sore after removing my mascara and eye liner and applying this after really soothed how sore my eyelids felt. My hands did feel a bit sticky after using this but the benefits from using it make that fact a minor problem. My skin was left feeling soothed, moisturised and soft. This is a product that I would go on to purchase the larger version when the rest of my serum and moisturisers have run out.
Retail Price: $5/£3.99
Rate 5/5


Lastly out of the October MISHIBOX we have a MCC ACCENT GEL EYELINER, this product says it's great for sensitive skin types as it has a gentle, low-irritation formula made with sweet almond oil and argan oil. It includes a delicate brush that makes it easy to draw sharp lines.
How To Use - Take a reasonable amount with the included brush and apply along the lines of the eyes. To remove, make sure to use a make up remover with soft cotton to gently melt away the eyeliner.
This eye liner is great and easy to use, it applies better than other gel eyeliners I have used in the past but sadly for me it's one of the eyeliners that causes my eyes to water, which means I'm often dabbing the corners of my eyes where I place my flicks and which then in turn ends up with the flicks disappearing. Even though it's no necessarily the best on my eyes I would recommend this eyeliner and will continue to use it even if I have to use a separate eyeliner for my flicks, as this eyeliner seems to take me less time to apply compared to another that I use. I also used this for my Halloween make up for work when I was dressed as a cat, it's perfect for cat whiskers and features, it lasted my full shift.
Retail Price: $18/£14.37
Rate 4/5

Now it's time to get down to the business side of the MISHIBOX, it seems that they no longer off different subscription offers as the only one available now on the website is the monthly recurring subscription which is $19.95/£16.33 a month, this does not include the shipping fee which for the UK is $5.95. I pay £20 a month including shipping for my box and I'm sure you can see from the products you get it's really worth the investment even with the extra charges for the box from my bank it's still a worthwhile subscription. You really get more than your moneys worth from the box, these boxes are extremely popular and sell out really fast so if you interested I would suggest being quick to avoid disappoint.

Overall I think has been one of my favourite boxes from MISHIBOX and next month I will have been subscribed for a year. It may not be good for your skin to constantly apply different products but I've noticed through these boxes my skin has felt better from all the products I've tried and tested, I have a big line of serum's and moisturisers that are in their full sizes that I still have to use but for now I'm only using one at a time till they each run out then it's back to MISHIBOX to repurchase my favourites.

If you have liked what you have seen in this post then head to the MISHIBOX website, and possibly sign up for their amazing subscription box, it's even great as a Christmas gift for a beauty enthusiast.

See you soon!


Annyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment