Tuesday 25 October 2016

K-pop Celebrity Fashion!

Hello
Annyoung
Konnichiwa
Ni Hao

Google Images
G Dragon
I thought I'd do something different this time for a fashion post, it's been a while since I did a fashion post so I thought I'd better get a new one out there. Asian fashion always seems to be ahead of the rest of the world and sometimes they get it wrong and sometimes they get it extremely right, this outfit I'm going to be sharing with you is something I put on and then realised I was wearing something similar to what I'd seen someone wear the previous day while watching something on YouTube, shall we get down to it.

Google Images
 Both pictures are courtesy of Google Images


Jackson Wang is the Chinese member of the South Korean male group GOT7, I'm sure you'll have seen my previous posts floating about, about the group, well a couple of months ago after getting ready to go celebrate a friends birthday, I looked in the mirror and shook my head as I realised he had inspired the outfit that I was wearing. If you're an IGOT7 then you may recognise this outfit from an episode of Real GOT7, more specifically Season 3, episode 9: Horror, Just Right! Shall we get down to it?



Let's see how I recreated Jackson's look.


First up we have a off shoulder red striped top.

I went for black leggings instead of black jeans, I find them a tad more comfortable to move in.

Where Jackson wore sneaker style shoes, I went for ankle boots for a more girly look.

I kept my make-up to a minimal too, trying to keep it all natural looking.

Come and get it: GOT7

Jackson can often also be seen wearing a hoodie or jacket and is pretty much always seen wearing a snapback.


Clothes
Top: Matalan
Leggings: Primark
Mickey Jacket: Primark
Boots: Matalan
Hat: Disneyland Paris

Make-up
Foundation: Rimmel Match Perfection
Loose Powder: Natural Collection
Mascara: Models Own Hyper Eyes
Blusher: Collection Blush Trouble

I'm hoping to try other K-pop celebrity fashion styles, I do have another outfit that I've worn that is inspired by K-pop so I'll share it with you in a future post.

See you soon!


Annyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

1 comment:

  1. This is Superb. I want to tell you how much I appreciated your clearly written and thought-provoking article about Korean fashion trends.

    Thanks!
    embroidery patches iron on
    jackets back patches

    ReplyDelete