Wednesday 10 August 2016

Kawaii Box: July Edition!

Hello
Annyeong
Konnichiwa
Ni hao
Google Images
I have still been getting these boxes but because of my blogging hiatus I stopped taking pictures and posting about them but it's time to get back on it so without further ado let's see what I got in my July Kawaii Box.

The box has had a bit of a re-image and I think it looks so much cuter now, even in the inside they're asking people to share their boxes.

I still love the Thank You/ info card that they send.

First item from the box was Tohato Caramel Corn, the flavour was caramel and roasted peanut. They tasted really good and would love to buy another pack, they reminded me of popcorn for the taste but they reminded me of the Wotsits and Cheetos crisps you can get with the look and texture, it was really odd.
Retail Price: £1.14


Next up we had a Round Neko Plush Charm, these are new on the website so I love that we got sent a new item in the box. There's a choice of 3 different colours for these which are blue, brown and pink, so we were sent one at random and I got the brown one but to me it looks more grey than brown. It's really cute and can be used to attach to your backpack, bag or keys. I think I'm going to attach mine to my cute Cath Kidston bag for when I got to Disney this month.
Retail Price: £2.20


Next we have a Cute Animal Pill Case, I'm tempted to store my headache tablets in this case to have in my bag as I always have some stored away for while I'm out and about. These come in 4 different styles, there's a bear face, cat face, a happy face and a cross eyes face. This is another that were sent at random and I got the cross eyes face. They all have a different message on and mine says Happy Time With You.
Retail Price: £2.50

Next we have a Kawaii Jump Rope, I couldn't find this one on the Blippo website but from the packaging it looks like a Korean item. I think I'm to old to have a skipping rope in my collection of things so this one is being given to my daughter, I think she'll get more use out of than I would now.

Next we have another snack item, Coris Soft Candy Stick, there is a few different flavours on the Blippo website and I got one of the new ones: lemon and soda. It tasted really nice and sweet and really soft. It's another snack item I would purchase and have again.
Retail Price: £0.68


Next up we have a Fruit Day Card Case, this is super cute and summery and will come in handy on nights out to store my bank card or ID. There are 4 different colours available: blue, green, pink and white and they all have a different fruit on them. I got a light blue one with lemons, the colours really compliment one another making it look really pretty. They all say Today is a Fruit Day too.
Retail Price: £1.44

Next we have some Jewelry Seal Deco Stickers, these can be used to decorate anything from your phone to picture frames to notebooks. Things like this I have started putting into a gift bag stored away to give to my daughter at Christmas as I know she'll get more use out of them than I would. They are really pretty though.
Retail Price: £2.12

Next we have some Hearts & Bows Stickers, these have a mixture of hearts, bows and cherries on them and they are the usual puffy stickers that I get from Kawaii Box, as much as I think these look pretty they will be added to my daughters gift bag for her to use.
Retail Price: £1.37

Next we have a Kawaii Comb, this will be another item that I add to my bag so that I have a comb in my bag for when I get to work. These are new and show all different ones which there is no choice for so I think you get one at random, they are all really cute, they all say something different too. Mine says lovable small rabbit.
Retail Price: £1.14

Next up is a Kawaii Box favourite a pen and this time was a Doodle Gel Pen, there's a choice of 6 pens and I think I got sent the cutest one which has ice creams on it, it's a really pretty pastel colour too. I'm really funny with pens and prefer a pen to write smoothly which this one does, I think I will be using this pen pretty often, it's become one of my blogging pens.
Retail Price: £1.44

The last item in the box has to be the cutest it's a Pusheen Sleep Mask, this is another new item and is super cute and seems to be a popular item on the Blippo website. It was a little hard to adjust it to fit my head but it's going to be added to my travel bag along with my panda sleep mask for travelling too and from Disneyland Paris this month. I have the Pusheen stickers on my FB messenger so when I pulled this out of the box I knew who it was.
Retail Price: £2.96


Now let me get to the business side of the Kawaii Box subscription, remember whatever month you subscribe as long as it's before the shipment date you will get that months box. Each box comes with 10-12 Japanese and Korean kawaii items and no matter where in the month you subscribe you will get that months box shipped out to you so if you signed up on the 30th of November you would still get Novembers box as your first box. You get the choice of which subscription plan you would like, there's a 1 year plan which you pay $207.90 upfront and get a box free which works out around £136.58 and it ends after the 12 months, there's a 6 month plan which the site features as their most popular option which is $107.40 upfront which saves you $6 which works out as £70.56 saving £3.94 and this one also ends after the 6 months, there's a 3 month plan which is $56.70 upfront which they also advertise as the perfect gift idea which comes in at £37.25 which also ends after the 3 months and finally there is the 1 month plan which is the plan I am on which is $18.90 which is a re-occurring payment plan that you can cancel at anytime and works out at £12.42. All 4 plans come with free shipping and also an automatic entry into their kawaii megabox raffle valued over $100 (£65.71). If you're interested in subscribing or just even checking it out then click HERE to go to the site 


If you don't want to subscribe then check out the site BLIPPO where all the items featured in this post are available with many more kawaii items to choose from.

If you just want Japanese Candy they have a subscription box similar to the Kawaii box options you can check that out HERE.

I really liked what I got in July's box and I can't wait for my August box to arrive to see what kawaii things I get for this month.
Keep it kawaii!

See you soon!

Annyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment