Thursday 10 December 2015

Christmas Day Countdown! Day 10


Hello
An nyeoung
Konnichiwa
Ni hao
Google images

Time for another song.

This is one of those songs you hear and think it's Christmas, I always find myself singing along to this one at work and until a few months ago would only ever hear this song when out shopping in the Christmas season or at work at the Christmas season, altogether now:
'Last Christmas I gave you my heart but the very next day you gave it away'
Shinee - Last Christmas
(By julielee3595)

Wham! - Last Christmas
WhamVEVO

To say Shinee are not fluent in English I think they did amazing in this song, Key on the other hand is better than his members in English and often posts on his Instagram in English.

See you tomorrow for another song.

An nyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment