Wednesday 14 October 2015

Weigh In Wednesday!


Hello
An nyeoung
Konnichiwa
Ni hao



I've finally made some progress on getting back into some sort of exercise, Sunday just gone I went for a run/jog/walk for half an hour up and down the drive at Andrew's and something must have worked as I got up the next day and my thighs ached. For someone that doesn't tend to run or jog anymore I thought I did quite well doing 3km. After running I weighed myself so I could give an up to date weight and as expected I have put on a few pounds but I'm sure with time I will work it off and will have got back into my whole exercise regime again.

While running/jogging/walking (yes I did all three) I had on my workout playlist for the first time and stuck it on shuffle, and though it did keep me motivated I also lip-synched my way through the songs which in turn made the exercise more fun and exciting.
Here are the songs that played:
Super Junior - Magic
SHINee - Symptoms
Super Junior - Mamacita
Girls Generation - Soul
2pm - GO CRAZY!
Hyuna - Red
Yui - Rolling Star
Afterschool - Flashback
Girls Generation - Reflection

I often whinge that the drive at Andrew's is long to walk down but I can't deny that the scenery makes the journey worth it.



Last weigh in:
9st 1lb 
Current weigh in:
9st 3lb 
Arm measurement:
28cm 
Bust measurement:
87cm 
Waist measurement:
77cm 
Hips measurement:
99cm 
Thigh measurement:
57cm 
Calf measurement:
32cm 
Ankle measurement:
20cm 


I hope you check in with me in my next Weigh In Wednesday post to see how I'm progressing.
See you Soon!


An nyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment