Wednesday 12 August 2015

Asian Fashion: Long-Sleeved Pintuck A-line Chiffon Dress

Hello 
An nyoung 
Konnichiwa 
Ni hao 


I thought I'd start doing fashion posts seen as I purchase a lot of Asian fashion and I thought it would fit in with my blog as a majority of the time I post about Asian related things.
Andrew introduced me to Yesstyle over a year ago and I haven't looked back since, they cater to all items from women's fashion to homeware, there is even some gorgeous wedding dresses at amazing prices. Right back on track this was the second dress I ordered with Yesstyle and as you can see it was available in five different colours, I say was as the dress itself is no longer available, the dress comes from a Chinese brand called Mooiee and looking at other products from Mooiee they have many outfits that could be worn for a professional look at work, lunch with the girls or a family function, it really is a dress that can be worn for all occasions.


Yesstyle Editors Note:
Available in beautiful deep hues, this dress is a flattering choice for the office or a day our with the girls. The forgiving A-line silhouette features a decorative row of buttons and pintucks on the bodice, and a defined waist with a tie at the back helps show off a balanced shape. The frilled neckline and puffy sleeves add a touch of vintage femininity.



The material on this dress is gorgeous and flows nicely along my curves, when I ordered this dress I was scared it wouldn't suit me but its ended up being my most worn dress as I love how it makes me look and feel feminine, if the pictures don't give it away I ordered the dress in the dark green, even though green is my favourite colour apart from this dress and a green band t-shirt I don't own anything thats green. 

It wasn't till I was doing pictures for this post I noticed the vintage style of the dress making me feel like I was part of history.
One of the things I was scared of was the dress being too tight around my tummy and making me look like I was wearing a maternity dress but it hides all the lumps and bumps and being a girl that's very aware of my bust emphasised it making me look bustier. 
The dress is very easy to get in and out of with the zip down the side and discreetly hidden also only the top button fastens (I always forget to unfasten it when removing).
I honestly believe that no matter your body type or where your curves are this dress would look gorgeous on. You could also wear either flats or heels with it depending on the look you are going for.








I'm looking forward to sharing more of my fashion posts with you and showing more of my Asian fashion as well as some other outfits, I definitely try harder when it comes to my clothes I used to be a girl that was constantly in skinny jeans and a t-shirt now they are mainly my dress down clothes and I wear more skirts and dresses.
Every day should be a dress up day.
see you soon! 


An nyoung 
Sayonara 
Zai Jian 
Bye 

1 comment: