Wednesday 17 June 2015

Syndrome Store

Hello 
An nyoung 
Konnichiwa 
Ni hao 

If you checked out my last shopping blog you know about the Sailor Moon selfie stick I ordered. Well I collected it from the post office yesterday and can't describe how amazing it is, I'm more known within my friends for taking selfie's, for some strange reason I tend to feel uncomfortable when posing for group shots or someone else taking an individual shot of me. I'm hoping to get a few fashion posts now I have a selfie stick as well as aiming to have my pictures taken. My selfie stick took about 3 weeks to arrive and was protected with bubble wrap, and after removing the main packaging I noticed it was in a clear bag with the store on.

It also came in a Sailor Moon bag that I can put it in when not in use and it also came with a remote to easily take pictures.


I cannot fault anything with Syndrome store they were amazing every step of the way, they have so many things available on their store and I can't wait to do business with them again, my next items I want from them is the sailor moon skirt, vest top and cardigan. All the items I have looked at all seem reasonably priced my selfie stick was $28.80 which worked out at £19.09 which for a collectors version isn't too bad. I seriously recommend this store to anyone that loves all things Kawaii and in my case Asian fashion and Asian items, I think they cater for everyone so check them out.

Time to check out some of the pictures I took using my stick.






See you soon!


An nyoung 
Sayonara 
Zai Jian 
Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment