Hello
안녕하세요
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)
Google Images
Cook restaurant quality meals!
Each box comes with 4 recipe kits and 4 step-by-step recipe cards.
Following the recipes, you combine the kits with 4-6 items from your fridge or cupboard.
Then in just 20 minutes you'll be enjoying a delicious meal for 2-4 people.
First from this box I cooked the Sticky Bangers 'N' Mash. In this kit you get Paprika Colcannon Mix, Smoky Chilli Glaze and Smoky Date Sauce.
I remember when we first tried this dish, I wasn't really a fan. But the more we've had it the more I've loved all the flavours. I keep our mash plain as we're not fans of the cabbage in there and I only put a little of the paprika colcannon mix as we're not really big on the flavours with the mash.
Next from this box I cooked the Crispy Chilli Beef. In this kit you get Stir-Fry Seasoning, Honey Soy Sauce and Chilli and Garlic Sauce.
We love this dish. It's really easy and quick to make and is full of flavour. I've lost count of how many times we've had this one and I enjoy it every time. All the flavours work really well together.
Next from this box I cooked the Sichuan Dan Dan Noodles. In this kit you get Chilli Oil Mix, Dan Dan Stock and Sichuan Style Paste.
This is another dish we've had a few times and we love it. I love all the flavours, it all works together really well.
Lastly from this box I cooked the Indochinese Hakka Noodles. In this kit you get Indochinese Spice Rub, Indochinese Paste and Hakka Sauce.
I love all the textures and flavours in this dish. It all works together really well. It's definitely a dish we enjoy getting.
Each box is £11.78 or £9.99 if you click ship now, with your first box being a trial price of £3.
If you are interested in making your own Simply Cook subscription, then head over to the Simply Cook website, to check out more details as well as their big catalogue of dishes to make.
Here is a code to help you on your way and to get you your first box free:
See you soon!
안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye




















No comments:
Post a Comment