Pages

▼

Monday, 5 October 2026

PLAVE - Caligo Pt.2

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)



Caligo Pt.2 is PLAVE's 4th mini album.
On the 18th of March, 2026, the Caligo Pt.2 Prologue released.
Owned by VLAST
On the 21st of March, 2026. the Caligo Pt.2 Concept Film was released.
Owned by VLAST
On the 1st of April, 2026, the 흥흥흥 (Hmph!) (Feat. Sole) Special Video was released.
Owned by VLAST
On the 7th of April, 2026, the Caligo Pt. 2 Highlight Medley was released.
Owned by VLAST
On the 9th of April, 2026. the Born Savage M/V Teaser was released.
Owned by VLAST
On the 12th of April, 2026, the Caligo Pt.2 Track Spoiler was released.
Owned by VLAST
On the 13th of April, 2026, the Born Savage M/V was released, along with the digital release of Caligo Pt. 2.
Owned by VLAST
On the 14th of April, 2026, Caligo Pt. 2 was released physically.
On the 19th of April, 2026, the Born Savage M/V (Performance Ver.) Teaser was released.
Owned by VLAST
On the 20th of April, 2026, the Born Savage M/V (Performance Ver.) was released.
Owned by VLAST
On the 27th of April, 2026, the Born Savage Dance Practice Video was released.
Owned by VLAST
On the 3rd of June, 2026, the Caligo Pt. 2 Epilogue was released.
Owned by VLAST

PLAVE wrote the lyrics for 꽃송이들의 퍼레이드 (Blossom Parade), 흥흥흥 (Hmph), Born Savage, Lunar Hearts and 그런것같아 (Think I Am), with PLAVE also co-composing on the tracks.

Caligo Pt.2 peaked at No,2 on the Circle Albums Chart, No.3 on the Oricon Albums Chart an No.2 on the Billboard World Albums Chart.
Circle Sales = 1,142,510+
Oricon Sales = 27,688+
Total Sales = 1,170,198+
*YouTube views correct at time of writing post*
The M/V for Born Savage M/V has so far gained 11,413,345 million views, with the views continuing to increase.

Caligo Pt.2 was released in 4 versions: Photobook, Inventory, ID Pass and Poca.
The Photobook version is set out in a large box case and comes with a mini Cd-R, photobook, lyrics sticker book, random bookmark, random postcard, folded poster, card sticker, random four-cut photo, 2 random photocards and a random starshard photocard.
First-press also came with a random Asterum patch.
The Inventory version is set out in a clear pouch and is member based. This version comes with a mini Cd-R, mini item box, random acrylic charm, pin badge, tiny photobook, 3 deco stickers, lenticular card and 2 random photocards.
The ID Pass version is member based and set out in a fold-out case. This version comes with the Cd, lyrics paper, random PLBBUU seal sticker, ID Pass card, ID photo, random photocard and a random starshard card.
The Poca album version is set out in an envelope and comes with the user guide, digital content, random QR card and 3 random photocards.

Track List:
꽃송이들의 퍼레이드 (Blossom Parade)
흥흥흥 (HMPH!) (Feat Sole)
Born Savage
Lunar Hearts
그런것같아 (Think I Am)

Photobook Ver.



















































ID Pass - Bamby Ver.








As you can see from above, I have both the photobook version and Bamby's version of the ID Pass. The photobook version is definitely bigger than I was expecting, but I love it. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the layout of the photobook itself, I can see what they tried to do, but I prefer the pages to be secure and connected together. The ID Pass version is pretty simple, but it's so cute. I adore all the pictures.
The album itself is a no-skip, which for me just screams PLAVE. Each track stands out and showcases how talented PLAVE are as a group.

I absolutely love 꽃송이들의 퍼레이드 (Blossom Parade), I knew from the highlight medley that I was going to love this song. The harmonisation of them making this song a cappella, for me it not only shows how vocally talented they are, but also that they're musical geniuses. This is definitely a song that shows how much of a unique group they are.
꽃송이들의 퍼레이드 (Blossom Parade)

I absolutely love 흥흥흥 (HMPH!) (Feat Sole). It's such a cute and fun song, I can't help but sing along with the chorus, even without realising I'm doing so. I love the melody, as well as PLAVE's vocals and Sole's vocals. Their voices fit perfectly for this song.
흥흥흥 (HMPH!) (Feat Sole)

I absolutely love Born Savage, I love the intro melody, and the melody throughout the track. I also love that we have aspects of the lyrics from Dash, which perfectly connects both title tracks, as well as the albums. They definitely know how to make the perfect title track that keeps me going back as soon as it's finished.
Born Savage

The melody for Lunar Hearts is stunning. I love their vocals, which I always do when it comes to their ballads.  I love how strong each of their vocals are, for me it not only showcases how strong they are as a group, but how each of them stands on their own, they all fit together perfectly.
Lunar Hearts
ShadowByYoongi

I love 그런것같아 (Think I Am), it gives me 90's boyband vibes. I love the melody and I love how they pull off this song and genre perfectly.
그런것같아 (Think I Am)

I honestly think with each release, I love PLAVE even more. Every time they release something new, I'm blown away by how talented they are all over again, and this album is no different. I low how they experiment and play with their sound, for me it really shows how talented and unique they are.
PLAVEA are about to release a new album, and I can't wait. I already have the song stuck in my head, so I can feel that for me tis is going to be another Dash, that I constantly have on repeat.

Were you a fan of Caligo Pt.2?
Do you have a physical copy?
Which version(s) did you get?
What were your thoughts on Born Savage as the title track?
Do you have a favourite track on the album?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment