Hello
안녕하세요
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)
Google Images
Cook restaurant quality meals!
Each box comes with 4 recipe kits and 4 step-by-step recipe cards.
Following the recipes, you combine the kits with 4-6 items from your fridge or cupboard.
Then in just 20 minutes you'll be enjoying a delicious meal for 2-4 people.
First from this box I cooked the Bibimbap. In this kit you get Gochujang Paste, Miso Stock and Soy & Red Miso Sauce.
We always love this dish, it's always full of flavour and cooks perfectly. This is one of the recipes we love to pick to have in our box, as well as one of the reasons I started getting us these boxes.
Next from this box I cooked the Penne Alla Rustica. In this kit you get Garlic & Rosemary Mix, Rustica Paste and Red Pepper Sprinkle
This is another favourite of ours. I love all the flavours, as well as all the different textures with the pasta, chorizo and tomatoes.
Next from this box I cooked the Scandi Style Salmon. In this kit you get Hasselback Potato Seasoning, Dill Pickle Mix and Scandi Salmon Rub.
Skye still hasn't gotten a taste for salmon, so I always cook a chicken breast for her when I cook this dish. She's never left it so the flavours must really work with chicken too. I love this dish, it's full of flavour and the salmon cooks perfectly, it just flakes apart. I really love all the flavours, it all works together perfectly.
Last from this box I cooked the Pad Thai. In this kit you get Pad Thai Paste, Tamarind and Thai Tomato Paste.
Prawns go down a treat in this house with Skye. She's also a big fan of this dish and so am I. It's full of flavour and always cooks perfectly.
Each box is £11.78 or £9.99 if you click ship now, with your first box being a trial price of £3.
If you are interested in making your own Simply Cook subscription, then head over to the Simply Cook website, to check out more details as well as their big catalogue of dishes to make.
Here is a code to help you on your way and to get you your first box free:
안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye





















No comments:
Post a Comment