Pages

▼

Thursday, 8 October 2026

Weigh in Wednesday

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)

Google Images

It's time for my usual weigh in Wednesday check-in. Nothing new is really happening as I'm still logging my meals on my phone to see what my calorie intake is. I'm drinking more water, but Ill be honest and say I forget to log is so I'm not 100% sure on if I'm having the recommended amount.

I still continue to walk to work and depending on what shifts I am working it varies between walking to work 2-3 times a week, sadly though depending how early I start it can sometimes be just once a week, but I do make sure I'm still walking to work and still enjoy doing so. I've noticed from walking more that I don't tend to ache as much getting my steps in.

Sadly as you will see from the 2 new weight and measurements updates that I've put weight back on. I'm trying not to let that put any negativity on my mindset and deter me from continuing to walk and keep my steps up.

I've been wanting to take pictures in the same outfit as my first set of pictures as I think it keeps with continuity, as well as showing the difference properly between the different times of them being taken. This is why I've yet to add updated pictures as I'm not sure what I've done with them. But I'm thinking to make sure I post updated pictures in my next update as then we will be hitting the 6th month of restarting this.

Starting Weight:
11st 12.lb/75.5kg/166.5lb

Current Weight:
1/6/2026
11st 11lb/74.8kg/165lb
8/7/2026
11st 8lb/73.7lg/162.4lb
1/8/2026
11st 7lb/73.3kg/161.7lb
2/9/2026
11st 9lb/74.3kg/163.8ln
5/10/2026
11st 10lb/75.2kg/164lb

Arms:
32cm/12.5 inches
1/6/2026
31cm/12 inches
8/7/2026
31cm/12 inches
1/8/2026
31cm/12 inches
2/9/2026
31cm/12 inches
5/10/2026
31cm/12 inches

Waist:
100cm/39 inches
1/6/2026
98cm/38.5 inches
8/7/2026
95cm/38 inches
1/8/2026
97cm/38 inches
2/9/2026
95cm/37.5 inches
5/10/2026
94cm/37 inches

Hips:
113cm/43 inches
1/6/2026
112cm/44 inches
8/7/2026
109cm/43 inches
1/8/2026
109cm/42.5inches
2/9/2026
108.5cm/42.5 inches
5/10/2026
110cm/42.5 inches

Thighs:
61cm/24 inches
1/6/2026
63cm/24.5 inches
8/7/2026
58cm/24 inches
1/8/2026
57.5cm/23.5 inches
2/9/2026
57cm/23 inches
5/10/2026
59cm/23 inches

That's it for another update, I think as we get into the colder months and weather begins to drop that I should add some more exercise routine's, just in case heavy rain prevents me from walking to work.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment