Pages

Tuesday, 1 September 2026

Simply Cook

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)

Google Images


Cook restaurant quality meals!
Each box comes with 4 recipe kits and 4 step-by-step recipe cards.
Following the recipes, you combine the kits with 4-6 items from your fridge or cupboard.
Then in just 20 minutes  you'll be enjoying a delicious meal for 2-4 people.


First from this box I cooked the Mexican Chicken Tinga Tacos. In this kit you get Chipotle Mix, Smoky Paprika Paste and Salsa Paste.



This dish is delicious. I always love this dish it's full of flavour and is really easy to cook. It's a very moreish dish and we enjoy it every time we have it.

Next from this box I cooked the Chipotle Grilled Steak Salad. In this kit you get Lemon & Herb Blend, Ancho Steak Rub and Chipotle Paste.



I absolutely love this dish, it's definitely a favourite. I love all the flavours, they work perfectly well together. Skye doesn't have all the trimmings, so I definitely think she misses our on all the flavours and textures.

Next from this box I cooked the Sticky Korean Chicken Drumsticks. In this kit you get Korean Style Rub, Gochujang Glaze and Quick Chilli Pickle.




This is a favourite for us. I've started adding more and more of the gochujang paste to add a little more kick. The chicken is always juicy and cooked perfectly. I always mix the extra dressing with my rice and it tastes perfect together.

Last from this box I cooked the Korean Beef Bulgogi Stir-Fry. In this kit you get Bulgogi Marinade, Honey Ginger Sauce and Gochujang.


This is another dish that we love having. The flavours are always amazing and I love the different textures. The beef always cooks perfectly and full of flavour.

Each box is £11.78 or £9.99 if you click ship now, with your first box being a trial price of £3.
If you are interested in making your own Simply Cook subscription, then head over to the Simply Cook website, to check out more details as well as their big catalogue of dishes to make.

Here is a code to help you on your way and to get you your first box free:

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment