Tuesday 16 October 2018

GRAZE

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)


It's time to get stuck into another Graze unboxing.



Each box comes with 4 healthy portioned snacks, that is picked by the Graze team based on your preferences when you subscribe, you also get a little info card that tells you whats in each of your snack pots.


First up we have SUPER KALE & EDAMAME, this snack pot contains kale and edamame beans.
The Benefits - Not only is this snack pot high in protein and fibre, which is needed for the maintenance of muscles, this snack pot is also high in vitamin K, which contributes to the maintenance of normal bones. It's also a source of copper, which is an essential mineral that helps support your immune system and protect your cells from oxidative stress.
- High in fibre
- High in protein
- High in vitamin K
- Source of copper
- Less than 150 calories per serving
- Suitable for vegans

I was excited but nervous about this snack pot because I wanted to try it but was in the mindset that I wouldn't like it. I thought that it smelt nice, I really liked the taste of the edamame beans and I really liked the kale. The flavours really worked together and I loved the textures, I would happily sit and snack on this instead of a bag of crisps. I didn't think I would have been a fan but it's on my keep list.


Next up we have RHUBARB & PEAR COMPOTE, this snack pot contains rhubarb slices, pear and cranberries.
The Benefits - This snack pot ticks off one of your five a day and is better than heading to the sweet jar to snack on something sweet and chewy and is made with real fruit.
- High in fibre
- Less than 150 calories
- Made with real fruit
- Suitable for vegans

I thought this snack pot smelt fruity, proving that it's made with real fruit. I loved the sweetness the rhubarb had, it worked really with with the cranberries that had a little tangyness to it's flavour. I loved the pear, it had a little crunch to it, all the flavours worked together really well. In the past, I've not really been a fan of rhubarb in other snack pots but I always seem to enjoy it when it comes to this snack pot.


Next we have BELGIAN SPECULOOS AND CINNAMON PRETZEL STICKS, this snack pot contains cinnamon pretzel sticks and Belgian speculoos cookie dip.
The Benefits - The dips are perfectly portioned so you have the right amount of indulgent flavour, then add the source of fibre and you have a snack that's 151 calories per portion.
- Source of fibre
- 151 calories per portion
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
I absolutely love this snack pot, the smell just makes my mouth water, it smells divine. I love the flavour of the cinnamon in the pretzel sticks, it's just right and isn't too overpowering, the dip itself was really creamy and tasted delicious, it definitely has to be one of my favourite GRAZE dipping snack pots.


Last up we have CINNAMON APPLE PIE, this snack pot contains yogurt coated raisins, blanched almonds and cinnamon apple pie pieces.
The Benefits - This snack pot is made with real Californian almonds and real fruit, has a wholesome source of manganese and vitamin E, which are essential minerals that help support the immune system and protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Made with real fruit
- Source of vitamin E
- Source of fibre
- Source of manganese

Personally for the me almonds were nothing to write home about, I thought they tasted a little bland compared to the rest of the flavours, I really loved the yogurt coated raisins, thy had a nice creamy taste and texture to them, and I loved the cinnamon apple pieces, they are really moreish and have to be my favourite from this snack pot.

Now it's time to get into the business side of the Graze box, each box comes with 4 snack pots with snacks had selected just for you from your preferences you give the Graze team from over 100 choices. Each box is £3.99, with your 1st box being half price on subscription, You can choose between having your personalised box delivered through your letterbox every week or fortnightly with also the choice of being able to skip a box or take a holiday if you're away when you box is due. You can also earn rewards by simply being a loyal grazer, by rating and and reviewing your box. If you are interested in making your own Graze subscription then head over to the Graze website.

Here is a code to help you on your way and get your 1st, 5th and 10th boxes for free:
LEANNM1KB
LEANNM1KP

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment