Tuesday 17 July 2018

Syn-Free BLT Pasta Salad

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)


For the past couple of weeks we've had a little bit of a heatwave here in the UK, and the heat had left me wanting some sort of salad, so I headed over to the Pinch of Nom website so see if I could find a recipe that took my fancy to recreate.

Ingredients:
500 g cooked pasta
200 g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
1 lettuce
6 bacon medallions
120 g quark
70 g natural fat free yogurt
1/4-1/2 tsp Schwartz season all
1 clove garlic, crushed
frylight

First thing first is get your pasta cooked, I used Fusilli, to cook your pasta follow the instructions on the packaging.

Next cut the fat from your bacon medallions and cut them into decent sized pieces and then cook them in a pan with some frylight and the crushed garlic clove. The set to one side.


In a large bowl mix together the quark, yogurt and season all and then add some black pepper .

Next I cut my tomatoes.

Next add the pasta, tomatoes and bacon to the quark mix and mix well.

The final step is to stir in the lettuce and the serve and enjoy.

I really enjoyed this dish, it was really tasty and refreshing in the hot weather. If you notice I forgot to add one of the ingredients which was obviously the lettuce, which I think would have added more colour to the dish. Skye wasn't a fan but I liked it and would happily make a smaller version for myself to enjoy.
If you would like to recreate the dish you can easily follow my post or head over to the Pinch of Nob website and check out the Syn Free BLT Pasta Salad page.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment