Wednesday 11 April 2018

Kawaii Box: March Edition!

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)


Google Imags
It's now time to unbox the March and my final Kawaii Box.





First up we have a JUST EAT IT MINI BACKPACK PURSE, this is a cute little purse, I love that it's in the style of a backpack, I didn't know backpacks could be that small or that cute. This backpack is available in 4 different cute styles, mine has a kawaii burger on it. It has a keychain attached to it so you can attach it to wherever you wish, it's such a cute little coin purse.
£2.25


Next we have a GUDETAMA EASTER PLUSH CHARM, this little egg is the newest character of sanrio and he is known for his laziness. There is 4 different plushies available and all 4 are Gudetama dressed ready for Easter. This plushie has a removable ball chain so you can attach him to wherever you wish to. Mine is dressed as a cute Easter bunny.
£1.95

Next we have a HEART SWEET JEWELRY DIY GUMMY, it's been a while since we got a DIY sweet kit in a box. I had fun making these, they were pretty quick and simple to make. They even taste nice too.
£1.90



Next we have a CUTE EARPLUGS KIT, this kit is available in 4 different colours; grey, blue, green and pink. Each container comes with a pair of earplugs, I'm not sure on when I will use these, they could come in handy when I'm travelling and trying to sleep. I got the grey set that comes with white earplugs, the container is cute.
£0.53


Next we have a SANRIO CHARACTERS RULER, this ruler comes in 2 designs and colours; white and pink, both designs contain Hello Kitty either sat or stood on bows. I think this ruler is pretty awesome as it folds to fit in your pencil case. I think I will keep this safe to one side for Skye as she moves up to high school soon and will need her own stationary.
£0.94


Next we have a KAWAII PATTERN ENVELOPE SET, there is 10 different designs of these envelopes and they all come with 5 envelopes. They look the perfect size for sending letters to friends or even to be used as money envelopes.
£0.79


Next we have a KAWAII ANIMALS ERASER, these cute little erasers come in 3 different styles. This I think is going to be another stationary item I keep to one side for Skye. It's such a cute little and chubby eraser, it's double sided too so it's cute smiley face is at both sides of the eraser.
£0.60


Next we have SAN-X JINBEI SAN STICKERS, Jinbesan is one of San-X' newest characters, he's a whale shark living under the sea. I'm actually thinking of keeping these stickers for myself as they look really cute and I love the colours used for the stickers.
£0.94


Lastly we have a WIDE EYED NEKO BALL POINT PEN, it's sad that this is my last Kawaii Box pen as it's one of the main items I was always looking forward to.  This pen is really cute and come in 4 different colours; blue, grey, pink and yellow. Each pen has a detailed cats face with big eyes on top. It's been added to my note taking pencil case.
£0.94

Value of March's Kawaii Box: £10.84

Now let me get to the business side of the Kawaii Box subscription, remember whatever month you subscribe as long as it's before the shipment date you will get that months box. Each box comes with 8-10 Japanese and Korean kawaii items and no matter where in the month you subscribe you will get that months box shipped out to you so if you signed up on the 30th of November you would still get Novembers box as your first box. You get the choice of which subscription plan you would like, there's a 1 year plan which you pay $214.80 upfront and get a box free which works out around £175.11 and it ends after the 12 months, there's a 6 month plan which the site features as their most popular option which is $113.40 upfront which saves you $6 which works out as £80.03 saving £4.89 and this one also ends after the 6 months, and finally there is the 1 month plan which is the plan I am on which is $19.90 which is a re-occurring payment plan that you can cancel at anytime and works out at £16.14. All 3 plans come with free shipping. If you're interested in subscribing or just even checking it out then click HERE to go to the site.


If you don't want to subscribe then check out the site BLIPPO where all the items featured in this post are available with many more kawaii items to choose from.

If you just want Japanese Candy they have a subscription box similar to the Kawaii box options you can check that out HERE.

Sadly this is my last Kawaii Box for the foreseeable future, I may some time down the line start back up with it, but for now no more Kawaii Box goodies, something Skye is gutted about as she always got box' full of stuff at Christmas. Even though I had the same issue with 2 different subscriptions, I would highly recommend this subscription box, you always get a box full of items more than the price of the subscription itself. The company themselves are always happy and willing to help their subscribers. I may start having a look at whats in each Kawaii Box and heading over to Blippo to buy the items I like and doing reviews of those.

Keep it Kawaii

See you soon!




안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment