Monday 12 March 2018

Seventeen - Going Seventeen

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)


We're slowly catching up to Seventeen's latest releases and today I'm sharing with you their 3rd mini album Going Seventeen.

On the 30th of November 2016, the 3rd Mini Album 'Going Seventeen' Highlight Medley was released.
Owned by Pledis Entertainment
On the 1st of December 2016, the 붐붐 (BoomBoom) M/V Teaser 01 was released.
Owned by Pledis Entertainment
On the 2nd of December 2016, the 붐붐 (BoomBoom) M/V Teaser 02 was released.
Owned by Pledis Entertainment
On the 5th of December 2016, the 붐붐 (BoomBoom) M/V was released along with the digital and physical release of their 3rd mini album Going Seventeen.
Owned by Pledis Entertainment
On the 14th of December 2016, the [Choreography Video] 붐붐 (BoomBoom) Front Ver. was released.
Owned by Pledis Entertainment
Also on the 14th of December 2016, the [Choreography Video] 붐붐 (BoomBoom) Rearview Ver. released.
Owned by Pledis Entertainment
On the 19th of December 2016, the 붐붐 (BoomBoom) Dance Ver M/V was released.
Owned by Pledis Entertainment
On the 23rd of December 2016, the [Special Video] 붐붐 (BoomBoom) Santa Ver. was released.
Owned by Pledis Entertainment
On the 31st of December 2016, the [Choreography Video] Highlight was released.
Owned by Pledis Entertainment
On the 23rd of January 2017, the [Choreography Video] Highlight (13 member Ver.) was released.
Owned by Pledis Entertainment

붐붐 (BoomBoom) won Seventeen 3 music show trophies; 1 win through Show Champion, 1 win through M Countdown and 1 win through Music Bank.

Woozi wrote and co-composed 몰래 듣지 마요 (Don't Listen in Secret) and 웃음꽃 (Smile Flower).
Hoshi, Dino, Jun & The8 co-wrote Highlight, with Hoshi also co-composing.
Woozi, Mingyu & Dino co-wrote Beautiful, with both Woozi and Mingyu co-composing.
Woozi, S.Coups, Wonwoo, Mingyu & Vernon co-wrote 붐붐 (BoomBoom), with Woozi also co-composing.
S.Coups, Wonwoo, Mingyu & Vernon co-wrote 기대 (Lean On Me).
Woozi, S.Coups, Vernon & Hoshi co-wrote 빠른 걸음 (Fast Pace), with Woozi also co-composing.
Woozi, S.Coups & Vernon co-wrote 글쎄 (I Don't Know), with Woozi also co-composing

Going Seventeen peaked at No.1 on the Gaon Albums Chart, No.4 on the Oricon Albums Chart, No.1 on the Five-Music(Taiwan) Albums Chart, No.9 on the Billboard Heatseekers Albums Chart and No.3 on the Billboard World Albums Chart.
Gaon Sales:
273,147+ copies
Oricon Sales:
57,579+ copies
Totalling 330,726+ copies sold so far.
*YouTube views were correct at the time of writing post*
The 붐붐(BoomBoom) M/V has so far gained 22,932,004 million views through their official YouTube channel and the M/V has also gained 11,726,629 million views through 1theK's official YouTube channel, giving the M/V a total of 34,658,633 million views, with the views increasing each day.

Going Seventeen was released in 3 versions; Version A - Make A Wish, Version B - Make It Happen and Version C - Make The Seventeen. All 3 versions come with a photobook, lyrics paper, 1 random member photocard, 1 random unit photocard and 1 random bookmark.
All 3 versions have different covers and colours, with Make A Wish being grey/silver, Make It Happen being green and Make The Seventeen being pinkish/goldish. The Cd design for each version is also different with the design corresponding to it's version.
The photobooks for all 3 versions are all different from start to finish, but the layout of all 3 versions is the same with all 3 being set out in a slip out box case.

Track List:
Beautiful
붐붐 (BoomBoom)
Highlight
기대 (Lean On Me)
빠른 걸음 (Fast Pace)
몰래 듣지 마요 (Don't Listen in Secret)
글쎄 (I Don't Know)
웃음꽃 (Smile Flower)




















































I have Version A, the Make A Wish version, I love the layout of the album, I love the colours throughout and I absolutely adore the pictures in the photobook, I think my favourite pictures are the black & white pictures but I adore all the others too. The album from start to finish as expected from Seventeen is amazing, I love the mixture of slow tempo tracks with the upbeat tracks, I wouldn't say 붐붐 (BoomBoom) is one of my favourite title tracks from Seventeen, it definitely had to grow on me. The main reason I decided on buying this album was because I absolutely LOVE Highlight, while I love the album as a whole, Highlight is definitely my go to track on the album. I've said this before but I really do love that we get tracks that showcase the units as well as Seventeen as a whole.
Check out the tracks now.

Beautiful

기대 (Lean On Me)

몰래 듣지 마요 (Don't Listen in Secret)

글쎄 (I Don't Know)

웃음꽃 (Smile Flower)

빠른 걸음 (Fast Pace)

Highlight

붐붐 (BoomBoom)

I love watching Seventeen perform and I could happily sit and watch them dance all day, the next time I return with Seventeen you will see what I mean.

Were you a fan of 붐붐 (BoomBoom)?
What's your favourite track from Going Seventeen?
Which version do you have or would love to own?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment