Thursday 8 March 2018

Lush: Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)


Google Images

It's been a while since I shared a post on the Lush products that I've used so I thought I'd start buying and trying them again, it's rare that I'm able to get to my nearest lush store so it's nice to be able to share my latest purchases with you.

Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar



I love the colours used for this bubble bar, they're all so pretty and really work together well. I do like using bubble bars, but I do have trouble trying to crumble them into the water. Once crumbled it created some amazing and bubbly bubbles and turning my bath water a really bright and pretty pink which sadly the pictures don't do it justice as you can't really see the pink very well. I loved that some of the bubble bar crumbs escaped onto the bubbles making them look colourful.
My skin was left feeling silky and smooth and smelling gorgeous, it's definitely a bubble bar I would buy again and it would be a perfect little gift for the unicorn lovers out there, it's like having a magical bath.





When I walked into Lush and saw this bubble bar I couldn't resist popping it in my basket and I'm glad I did. Sadly the Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar was limited edition and part of the valentines range so will probably now be out of stock in all stores and online. I do hope though that with how popular they were they bring them back as a regular bubble bar.
The Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar was £4.50.

Feel free to check out the Lush website.

See you soon!



안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment