Friday 24 November 2017

Fangirl Monthly: October Box

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)

Google Images
As I mentioned at the end of September's post, Octobers Fangirl Monthly box is Sailor V.
Many people that are fans of Sailor Moon knows that Sailor V is a sailor scout also known as Sailor Venus but what some people may not know is that Sailor V appeared before Sailor Moon and she has her own little manga series called Codename: Sailor V, which shows us how Minako Aino becomes Sailor V and her rise to popularity for which we see at the start of Sailor Moon, all the merchandise being sold and certain sailor scouts idolizing her.
Shall we check out the goodies from the box?





First up we have an EXCLUSIVE SAILOR V/SAILOR VENUS POSTCARD PRINT, this is our usual postcard print created by Mayu Matsumoto. I think this postcard print is really pretty and I love the colours, design and imagery.


Next we have our CUSTOM SAILOR V MASK COTTON JEWELRY POUCH, when I think of Sailor V I think of the glasses she wears to hide her identity. I love that it's her glasses that are used for the design on the jewelry pouch.


Next we have a CUSTOM LOVE ME CHAIN INSPIRED BRACELET, as soon as I saw this bracelet I couldn't help shouting out love Me Chain in my head, in the series she wears it around her waist as a belt to which it extends when she uses it to attack and protect. I love this bracelet but my wrists are small and I'm scared that when I wear it it will fall off.



Next we have SAILOR V RED STUD EARRINGS, these are designed like the red earrings she wears herself, they're really pretty but sadly my ears are no longer pierced so I can't wear them.


Next we have a CUSTOM ACRYLIC SAILOR V MASK PENDANT NECKLACE, I love this necklace, I love that it's designed like her glasses she wears to hide her identity. The necklace is a really good length and fit, I think you could get away with wearing it for any occasion, it's really easy to put on and take off and one of my favourite necklace's from Fangirl Monthly.


Lastly we have a SAILOR V CRESCENT MOON COMPACT PIN BY GEEKMEPRETTY, this pin has to be my favourite item from the Sailor V box and it's not the first time we've had a pin from GeekMePretty, their pins are really well made and designed are absolutely gorgeous. I'm wanting to buy a new coat before I attach this and my other pins to it.

It's now time to get into all the business side of the Fangirl Monthly subscription box, whatever month you subscribe, as long as it's before the deadline you will get that months box, if it's after the deadline you will receive the next months box. Each box comes with 3-5 anime and manga inspired jewelry, accessories and goodies from a selected series each month. You get the choice of what term of what subscription plan you would like, there's a 6 month plan which is $102/£83.69 and renews every 6 months until you cancel, there is a 3 month plan which is $52.50/£43.08 and renews every 3 months until you cancel, and finally there is a monthly plan which is the plan I am on, which is $18/£14.77 and renews every month until you cancel. You are able to skip any of the months boxes if you need to for any reason. These boxes do not include shipping and each shipping price varies for where they are shipping to, I pay £24.81 a month which is including shipping. If you are interested in subscribing or fancy checking them out then you can head over to the Fangirl Monthly website.




I love all the goodies we got in our Sailor V Fangirl Monthly box, but I have to say my favourite items are the pin and necklace, I'll be going out for food soon with some friends so maybe I'll be brave and wear the bracelet with the outfit I wear. 
I won't be getting November and December's boxes as I am unfamiliar with the series' that they are spotlighting, November's box is Inuyasha, which I have heard of and seen in my local Waterstones but I have never read or watched the series and December's box is Revolutionary Girl Utena (Shoujo Kakumei Utena) which is a series I am completely unfamiliar with as I've never heard of the series.

Moon Power, Transform
- Sailor V -

See you soon!



안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment