Monday 29 May 2017

MONSTA X - The Clan 2.5 Part. 2 Guilty

Hello
Annyeong
Konnichiwa
Ni Hao


I'm back with MONSTA X's The Clan Series and if you missed Part. 1 Lost then go check it out.

The Clan 2.5 Part.2 Guilty is MONSTA X's 4th mini album and the 2nd release from their The Clan Series. In September 2016 MONSTA X announced that they would be releasing Part. 2 of their The Clan Series and revealed that it's title would be The Clan 2.5 Part. 2 Guilty.

On September 25th 2016 [Narration Teaser] Oath Of Hyungwon was released.
"Even though we gambled everything away we still have to guard X CLAN. We made this oath, however, I gave up on X CLAN. I had a beautiful dream and at the end of the dream, we met once again." 
Owned by Starship Entertainment
On September 26th 2016 [Narration Teaser] Oath of Minhyuk was released.
"We missed out on each other and to search for X CLAN, we stepped on a lonely road, starting a never ending disagreement and, at the last of the disagreement , we met once again. Even though we gambled everything away, we still have to guard X CLAN, we made this oath."
Owned by Starship Entertainment
On the 29th of September 2016 the M/V teaser for title track Fighter was released.
Owned by Starship Entertainment
On the 1st of October 2016 The Clan 2.5 Part. 2 Guilty Album Preview was released.
Owned by Starship Entertainment
On the 3rd/4th of October the M/V for Fighter was released through Starship TV as well as 1theK's official YouTube channel.
Owned by Starship Entertainment
Along with the M/V their 4th mini album The Clan 2.5 Part. 2 Guilty was released both digitally and physically.
On the 12th of October 2016 the Fighter Dance Practise Video was released.
Owned by Starship Entertainment
Lastly on the 21st of October 2016 the Fighter Performance M/V was released.

Jooheon and I.M helped co-write 5 of the 6 tracks on the mini album, with them co-writing track 하얀소녀 (White Love) together and Jooheon co-composing the track, meaning Jooheon and I.M participated on all 6 tracks of the mini album.

The Clan 2.5 Part. 2 Guilty peaked at No.2 on the Gaon Albums Chart, No.16 on the Billboard Heatseekers Albums Chart and No.3 on the Billboard World Albums Chart.
Gaon Sales:
100,358+
Part.2 Guilty sold 62,981+ more than 1st mini album Tresspass, 35,440+ more than 2nd mini album Rush and 9,138+ more than Part. 1 Lost, making it their best selling release to date.
The M/V for Fighter so far has gained 4,809,768 million views through their official YouTube channel as well as 1,634,225 million views through 1theK's official YouTube channel meaning the Fighter M/V has a combined view of 6,443,993 million which increases daily.

The Clan 2.5 Part. 2 Guilty, like Part 1 Lost was released in 2 different versions, an INNOCENT and a GUILTY version. Both versions have different photo booklets with the Innocent version's booklet showing a more behind the scenes of the Fighter M/V, whereas the Guilty version's booklet follows more of a photo shoot feel to promote the albums. Both versions also have a different front and back cover as well as CD, with the Innocent version case being white and the Guilty version black. Like Part. 1 Lost, Part. 2 Guilty is also set out in a hardback book style case with the same album set out.

Track List:
Fighter
Be Quiet
Blind
Queen
하얀소녀 (White Love)
Roller Coaster










































I have the Guilty version and like other albums I will be getting the Innocent version as well. I actually found MONSTA X during their Fighter era and I really like the M/V for it and I wasn't surprised when watching people react to the M/V that 1 they were also left confused by what the hell was going on but also screamed out Stranger Things because of the opening and ending of the M/V, if you're a fan of Stranger Things then you'll know what I'm talking about. I got this album as a Christmas present from my parents and couldn't have adored my dad any more for the fact that he got me a signed version of the album, he couldn't remember which member it was signed by till I started mentioning all the members till a name rang a bell for him and confirmed for me that I had a Hyungwon signed album which I was happy about as he is 1 of my biases from MONSTA X. I also got 3 custom made photo cards with the album as well as the albums photo card, the custom cards were of G Dragon & T.O.P of BigBang and Jin & J-Hope of BTS. I really like this album with Fighter being one of my favourite title tracks from MONSTA X, but it wasn't that track that made me want the album, watching them on After School Club they recommended a track from the album which was Blind and it was that track that made me want the album. Another of the tracks which I absolutely adore is 하얀소녀 (White Love) which is the track written by Jooheon and I.M, when you think of rappers writing and composing a song you wouldn't think ballad but that's what they created an absolutely stunning and breathtaking ballad. Like other MONSTA X albums I wasn't left disappointed with each track being just as good as the last, making the album flow well and showing diversity, they may follow the same style and sound in their music but it always has a MONSTA X flair.
Check out the tracks from Part. 2 Guilty below.

Roller Coaster
Owned by Starship Entertainment

Be Quiet

Queen

Blind

하얀소녀 (White Love)
Owned by Starship Entertainment

Fighter

MONSTA X have announced that they will be embarking on a world tour, so I can only hope that one of their shows will be in the UK, most probably London, so that I can go and watch their visuals live.

What's your favourite track the Part. 2 Guilty?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


Annyeong
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment