Saturday 15 April 2017

Korean Drama - Dream Knight

Hello
Annyeong
Konnichiwa
Ni Hao

Google Images
It's time for another Korean Drama post, this week's drama features one of my favourite groups GOT7.

Dream Knight is a South Korean online web drama by JYP Entertainment, Youku and Tudou, it's directed by Park Byung Hwan and written by Kim Eun Young, Kim Hee Ran, Shin Hye Mi, Ahn Suk Chan and Won Young Shil.
The show ran from the 27th of January 2015 till the 5th of March 2015, with it containing 12 episodes, it was broadcast through Naver TV Cast, Tudou and Youku and is a fantasy romance drama, Dream Knight marks the first and only time all 7 members of GOT7 are featured together in a drama.

The cast are mainly idols that are and were a part of JYP Entertainment at the time of release, the show stars:
Song Ha Yoon as Joo In Hyung
Google Images
Im Jaebum as JB
Google Images
Park Jinyoung as JR/Junior
Google Images
Jackson Wang as Jackson
Google Images
 Mark Tuan as Mark
Google Images
 Choi Youngjae as Youngjae
Google Images
BamBam as BamBam
Google Images
Kim Yugyeom as Yugyeom
Google Images
Min as Lee Jenny
Google Images
Park Jinyoung as The Moon
Google Images
A high school girl with a sickness meets 4 boys who claim they know her. they then follow her everywhere. Though she can't recall who they are, she still befriends them. Soon 3 other guys become involved, who try to separate them and spill a secret about the 4 of them.

sound distorted for copyright reasons

The official soundtrack mainly consists of songs from GOT7's first 3 releases featuring, Girls Girls Girls, 난 니가 좋아 (I Like You)너란 Girl (Magnetic), 하지하지마 (Stop Stop It), Gimme, A and A (Collapsedone Remix). Other songs featured on the soundtrack are from other JYP artists: 2PM, Miss A, G.O.D, J.Y. Park and also former JYP artist Rain, also included was JB and Jingyoung's aka Junior's first debut single as part of the duo JJ Project before being placed into GOT7, which I will be sharing with you in a later post so no spoilers here today. Each episode ends with a song called Forever Love which is sung by JB.

By jjunieo

GOT7 are one of my favourite groups and I was rather excited to find this on Netlfix, I love seeing them react to their past acting ventures especially JB as I feel his pain when he cringes seeing himself. If you haven't already I'd say that Dream Knight is a must watch for any new or old GOT7 fans that haven't yet watched it. I really enjoyed watching Dream Knight as my first Korean Drama even though I cringed and found it cheesy at times, there were times I couldn't help but laugh, I really enjoyed the story line and even found myself crying at times at how well it was done, especially certain scenes concerning Jinyoung (Junior). I really like shows when you can feel and see that the "villain" will and wants to change, the show made me want the little plushies of the members, I do have Dream Knight merchandise as I have a little mirror of JB, I couldn't resist when I saw it becomes JB's stand out feature are his eyes and when making cartoons of him that's how they draw him so fans can guess that it's him, he does have some dreamy eyes. I may be being bias here because I love and adore GOT7 but I highly recommend watching Dream Knight if you love romance, comedy and fantasy, even if you want to cringe at some of the cheesy and hilarious lines, get it watched. It didn't take me long to watch it as I was hooked from the first episode and pretty much binged watched it, so if you want to find out if there is a happy ending or not then go and watch it and you may be pleasantly surprised.

Google Images
Google Images
Have you watched Dream Knight?
Are you a fan?
What did you think to the story line?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon


Annyeong
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment