Thursday 23 March 2017

MISHIBOX: February Unboxing & Review

Hello
Annyeong
Konnichiwa
Ni Hao

Google Images

I'm still loving the new style info card and I love that each month we have a product that's in the spotlight, February's spotlight is on Sam & Sean's The Broccoli Essence.

Now lets get stuck in!


 First up we have NO:HJ BANANAMAN SSUL MASK PACK, the info card says this pack, packs a serious punch of moisture. The varieties available for us to receive in the February box were Honey, Green Tea, Bamboo, Snail, Cucumber, Lemon and Pomegranate.
How To Use - After cleanser and toner, place on face for 15-20 minutes. Pat the remaining essence to increase absorption. Use 1-3 times weekly.
 I was rather surprised when I opened the mask and saw that it was black, it's the first time I've seen a face mask be that colour. I thought the mask smelt really nice and it seemed easier to apply than other masks that I've used before, I think it was because the mask itself felt a thicker material. I got the Honey mask and I loved how smooth and moisturised my skin felt after, I was patting my skin for a while though after removing the mask as there was still a lot of remaining essence left on my skin.
Retail Price: $3/£2.42
Rate 4/5


 Next we have an ESFOLIO HAND AND NAIL VITAL MASK, this mask moisturises and deep conditions hands chapped by the harsh winter weather. It also helps with cuticle health, it's basically a sheet mask for hands!
How To Use - Place glove over each clean hand. Let the essence soak into your hands for 20 minutes. Remove gloves and pat any remaining essence onto hands to increase absorption.
 I really liked this hand mask as it left my hands feeling soft, smooth and brighter. I used it before painting my nails as a treat to myself, plus why treat your hands if you're not going to pain your nails as a finishing touch. I really love the packaging for this product as it had my favourite animal on it; a panda. I really recommend this mask especially through the winter months when your hands can really suffer from the cold weather.
Retail Price: $3/£2.42
Rate 5/5


 Next we have the spotlight product, SAM & SEAN THE BROCCOLI ESSENCE. Here's more info on this item, Sam & Sean is a brand created by 2 best friends since middle school, Sam & Sean. Sam's background in chemistry and Sean's work as a photographer/artist allowed them to create a fun skincare line called Haters & Lovers. This product The Broccoli Essence is part of the Lovers & Haters line, which focuses on brightening the skin. It contains powerful antioxidants such as Vitamin C and beta carotene which is found in broccoli to fight pigmentation and aging.
How To Use - After cleansing, spread a dime-sized amount evenly onto face and neck. Follow up with your favourite moisturiser and/or cream.
I love the overall design for this product and I'm not surprised that it's the spotlight product of this box, the box and bottle looks fresh and elegant and I love that it has a little squeezer so you can control how much of the essence you use. It smells gorgeous and my face and neck were left feeling smooth and slightly brighter. I will be continuing to use this product in my daily skincare routine and highly recommend this to anyone that wants to give it a try, I really think and believe it's worth the price tag.
Retail Price: $32/£25.84
Rate 5/5


Next we have an A'PIEU NON-LATEX BLENDING PUFF, this puff is perfect for all your blending needs! You can use with concealers, BB Creams and foundation for the perfect coverage.
How To Use - For a matte look, use a dry puff to blend product onto face. For a glowing look, soak puff in water and squeeze out excess, then blend product onto face. Puff can be cleaned with warm water and mild soap. Do not twist the puff as this can rip it.
This is the first time I've had a blending puff before and I've still not built up the courage to try using it yet, I'm too scared of not doing it correctly and having a line round my face of my foundation and knowing my luck, I'll end up ripping it, I do think it's a pretty colour though.
Retail Price: $5/£4.04
Rate N/A


Lastly we have the HOLIKA HOLIKA PIG-NOSE CLEAR BLACKHEAD STEAM STARTER, this product contains Moroccan ghassoul clay to crab impurities, dirt and sebum from your pores for skin free of blackheads.
How To Use - After cleansing, apply product onto nose and other problem areas. Gently massage with your fingers for 3 minutes. Rinse with warm water and follow up with your routine skincare. Use 1-3 times a week.
 I was expecting this to be like the black masks that you peel off that I've been seeing around on social media a lot lately, but was surprised that it was like a gel. I found it amusing that while massaging it into my nose it began melting from the warmth and ended up running down my face which i wasn't aware that this had happened till it was on my lips and I liked it. I think to see proper results from this product you need to use it 3 times a week especially when first starting to use it as to me I still had visable blackheads. The info card does state that you can only use it once for it to be effective, but it didn't seem that way to me.
Retail Price: $10/£8.09
Rate 3/5

Now it's time to get down to the business side of the MISHIBOX, it seems that they no longer off different subscription offers as the only one available now on the website is the monthly recurring subscription which is $19.95/£16.33 a month, this does not include the shipping fee which for the UK is $5.95. I pay £20 a month including shipping for my box and I'm sure you can see from the products you get it's really worth the investment even with the extra charges for the box from my bank it's still a worthwhile subscription. You really get more than your moneys worth from the box, these boxes are extremely popular and sell out really fast so if you interested I would suggest being quick to avoid disappoint.

If you have liked what you have seen in this post then head to the MISHIBOX website, and possibly sign up for their amazing subscription box, it's even great as a Christmas gift for a beauty enthusiast.

February's box lived to it's expectations and even though I gave the Pig-Nose Clear Blackhead Steam Starter a 3/5 rating I am going to continue to use it and see if it does eventually after a few more uses does what it says it does. I'm excited to know what our March box spotlight product will be and also what range of products we will be getting in our next box.

See you soon!



Annyeong
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment