Tuesday 3 January 2017

Fangirl Monthly: December Box

Hello
Annyeoung
Konnichiwa
Ni Hao

Google Images

Like I revealed in my November Box post, December's box was Cardcaptor Sakura. I know of Cardcaptor Sakura but I've never actually watched it, which I wouldn't mind giving it a go. Personally for me this was better than the Pokemon box, so lets check it out.


Sneak peak at what we have inside the box with the info card.


First up we have an EXCLUSIVE "THE TRIO" CHRISTMAS POSTCARD PRINT, the info card doesn't state whether it's artwork is by Mayu Matsumoto but it's just as pretty as the Sailor Moon and Pokemon postcards and is being added to the save pile.


Next we have a CUSTOM SAKURA'S WING JEWELRY POUCH, the info card says artwork by Mayu Matsumoto but I'm not sure if this is an error and was meant to be under the postcard as the past 2 boxes the pouches have been custom made by Fangirl Monthly themselves, either way it's still really pretty with a gold sparkle to it and as always the rest of the goodies were hidden away inside.


Our Next item is a STAR WAND NECKLACE, this necklace is really pretty and I think it looks really nice on too, it fits really nicely and I think it's a must for every Cardcaptor fan.


Our next item is a MAGIC CIRCLE COMPACT MIRROR, these were handmade by the Etsy shop Hikari wo Sagasu. You can't deny that it's breathtaking and is being added to my handbag because you never know when you will need a compact mirror.


Next up we have a DOUBLE-SIDED KEYCHAIN, it looks like the keychain is acrylic like the Charizard broach, I have too many keychain's at the minute to add this to my keys but I think it will eventually be used even if it gets attached to one of my bags, the keychain was also made by Fangirl Monthly themselves and I think they did a pretty good job.


Next we have a KEROBEROS AND SPINEL HAIR CLIP SET, these are one of my favourite items from the Cardcaptor Sakura box, they are insanely cute and gorgeous and the bonus is I'm always happy for new hair accessories especially for my hair as I love have clips to pin back one side of my hair, whether these suit me or not is another question.


Lastly from December's box we have a SAKURA, WINGS & STARS CHARM BRACELET, this is my other favourite item from this box. It's extremely pretty and I think it's something that all big fans of Cardcaptor Sakura would love to have. The gold really brings out the pinks on the flowers and stars. It looked a little big on my wrist but I think i can adjust it so it fits me better which is good.



It's now time to get into all the business side of the Fangirl Monthly subscription box, whatever month you subscribe, as long as it's before the deadline you will get that months box, if it's after the deadline you will receive the next months box. Each box comes with 3-5 anime and manga inspired jewelry, accessories and goodies from a selected series each month. You get the choice of what term of what subscription plan you would like, there's a 6 month plan which is $102/£83.69 and renews every 6 months until you cancel, there is a 3 month plan which is $52.50/£43.08 and renews every 3 months until you cancel, and finally there is a monthly plan which is the plan I am on, which is $18/£14.77 and renews every month until you cancel. You are able to skip any of the months boxes if you need to for any reason. These boxes do not include shipping and each shipping price varies for where they are shipping to, I pay £24.81 a month which is including shipping. If you are interested in subscribing or fancy checking them out then you can head over to the Fangirl Monthly website.

To say I've never seen Cardcaptor Sakura, I thought this box was pretty good and as I said before I personally found it better than the Pokemon box, only the jewelry pouch is still available on their website so I think it's safe to say all the items and the box was pretty popular. I'm seriously excited for January's box as it's an anime that I love and adore and can't wait to see the items we get, which we've had a sneak peak at one of the items.
January's box is Fairy Tail

See you soon!


Annyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment