Monday 5 December 2016

A Musical Christmas Countdown: December 5th!

Hello
Annyeoung
Konnichiwa
Ni Hao

Google Images

December 5th:

It's another K-pop track for today's Christmas song, and I'm sure you won't be surprised that I'm adding these ladies to my countdown, more than once too. The past few years, Christmas song after Christmas song were getting released but none of them made me feel very festive until Girls Generation's sub unit group TTS released a Christmas album last year. I had the album on repeat throughout December last year and will do again this year. Today's song is one of the tracks from Dear Santa called Merry Christmas, I couldn't help smiling when I first listened to the song and it ended with Tiffany wishing us a Merry Christmas

Girls Generation-TTS - Merry Christmas

See you tomorrow!

Google Images

Annyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment