Monday 19 December 2016

A Musical Christmas Countdown: December 19th!

Hello
Annyeoung
Konnichiwa
Ni Hao

Google Images

December 19th:

Today's song is another song that I grew up hearing being played on the radio and music channels every Christmas. It's not one of the old classics like White Christmas but it's a song that as I've got older, I've come to enjoy listening to each Christmas. Whenever it comes on I can't help but sing along, I love that there's songs that are still well loved and received years after they were originally released. I want to dedicate today's track for anyone that works away and has or is yet to finish work for the Christmas season and has to drive home for Christmas.

Chris Rea - Driving Home For Christmas

See you tomorrow!

Google Images

Annyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment