Thursday 29 September 2016

MISHIBOX: August Unboxing & Review

Hello
Annyeoung
Konnichiwa
Ni Hao


Google Images


It's time again for another MISHIBOX subscription post, I will continue to say how amazing these boxes are and how highly I recommend this box to any beauty and make-up enthusiast.
So shall we get started?


First up we have a FORENCOS 7DAYS MASK, there is a different mask for each day of the week and were sent out at random in each box. Each mask has the Hallyu actor Song Joong-ki, famous for his Korean dramas. Mondays mask is for nutrition, Tuesdays mask is for pore care, Wednesdays mask is for moisturising, Thursdays mask is for soothing, Fridays mask is for anti-wrinkle, Saturdays mask is for elasticity and Sundays mask is for brightening.
How To Use - After cleanser and toner, place mask on your face for 20 minutes. Gently pat face to help absorption.
This has to be my favourite mask I've received with MISHIBOX, it smelt gorgeous and it left my skin feeling soft and supple, I'd be very happy to use this mask and would also love to try the full 7 day mask plan, it's something I would look into doing at least once a month as part of a skincare regime.
Retail Price: $3/£2.31
Rate 5/5



Next up we have GRAYMELIN RICE & SUGAR SOFT SCRUB, this scrub is advertised as a scrub pack that deeply cleanses pores and leaves your skin soft, smooth and moisturised. The black sugar is meant to moisturise your skin, the rice is meant to brighten your complexion and the canola oil is meant to leave skin smooth and glossy.
How To Use - After cleansing, take an appropriate amount and spread on entire fave while avoiding eyes and mouth areas. Gently massage for 3-5 minutes. Use a little bit of water if pack does not melt well. Rinse with warm water. Use 2-3 times per week.

I've used this a couple of times and definitely felt and seen a difference in my skin after use, both times after use my skin has felt soft and moisturised as well as smooth to the touch. I mainly focus round my nose with this scrub and doing so I've noticed that the pores on my nose are less visible after use. I will continue to use this scrub to see if I notice any more changes within my skin.
Retail Price: $20/£15.37
Rate 5/5



Next up we have the HEIMISH ALL CLEAN BALM, this is said to be great to use as a 1st cleanser for removing make-up and suntan lotion. It's a sherbet-type cleansing balm that starts off as a solid and melts into a oil cleanser as you massage it into your skin. It's free from parabens artificial colourants and fragrances, it's a cleansing balm that is suitable for those with sensitive skin.
How To Use - Take 3-4 scoops of balm and massage onto entire face with dry fingers. Rinse with warm water.
I will highly recommend this product to anyone as you can see the balm working straight away removing the make-up, I love how it melts into an oil cleanser. I can be sat for about 15 minutes removing my make-up using my eye-make up remover and cleansing water, but with this balm the time it takes me is reduced to probably half the time as all I really need to do after using this balm is finish removing my mascara, any excess foundation round my face, which a majority of the time is already removed with the balm and then to use my toner. We got sent a mini version to try, so I think I will be investing in the full size of this product for future use.
Retail Price: $5/£3.84
Rate 5/5



Next up we have the BENTON ALOE PROPOLIS SOOTHING GEL, this soothing gel is made for all skin types including sensitive and troubled. It contains 80% Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice and 10% Propolis Extract to prevent skin damage, relieve skin stresses and moisturise the skin. It's advertised as being great for those with redness and/or acne prone skin. It's also meant to help to even out the complexion and fade blemishes over time.
How To Use - After cleanser and toner, squeeze out an appropriate amount. Rub evenly and spread onto face. Gently pat for absorption.
I often get redness mainly round my cheeks and using this was the redness slightly reduced, I'm putting this down to the fact we were only sent a sample size of the product, meaning I could only really get 2 uses out of it. Sadly it's not something I think I would use or buy in the future as applying my foundation and blusher hides the redness on and around my cheeks, I do have a friend that has/had troubled skin in the past so I think I may invest in some for her for Christmas and see if it helps her as she's often found it hard to find anything that works for her.
Retail Price: $17/£14.60
Rate 2/5



Next up we have the BENTON ALOE VERA SKIN TONER, this soothing toner is made for all skin types including sensitive and troubled. It's formulated with Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, natural preservatives and natural cosmetic ingredients such as BHA and snail secretion filtrate. It's said to be great for trouble care, moisture supply, dead skin cell and blackhead care, skin texture control, pore care and skin damage prevention care.
How To Use - After cleansing, dispense an appropriate amount. Rub evenly onto your face and gently pat skin to help absorption.

This seemed a bit more thicker and oilier than the toner's I prefer to use, and like the soothing gel we were sent a sample size of the product, again it's not something I would purchase or use for myself in the future but I think it's something I would team up with the soothing gel for my friend for her to get the full benefits of both skincare products.
Retail Price: $17/£14.60
Rate 2/5



Lastly in this box we have a BERRISOM OOPS! MY LIP TINT PACK, the info card says transform your lips with one of the most popular lip tint packs from Korea! it also says that this lip tint pack will leave a long-lasting, natural-looking lip colour. No need to worry about smudging.
How To Use - Apply generously within lip lines. Do not go over lines. Dry pack for 5-10 minutes. Do not touch lips or rub lips together while drying. Remove tint from outer edges to center. Finish with lip gloss/lip balm.
Tip: Remove package softly. Do not use if lips are very dry/damaged. Colours may not be vivid if if lips are oily or already coated with lip balm. Exfoliate lips before use.

I didn't do to well on my first attempt at using this as I got it over my lip line so I'm going to attempt to apply it with a lip brush and see if it still has the same affect that way. I've been wanting to try something like this for a while so I'm glad I've got it through this box. We were sent a colour at random as there are 6 different colours and I got Vivid Scarlet. Yo can even get them in a box as a set.
Retail Price: $16/£6.53
6pc set £23.05
Rate N/A

Now it's time to get down to the business side of the MISHIBOX, like most subscription services there are many options to choose from and MISHIBOX is no different. You can choose from the annual subscription box which is $239.40/£163.66 upfront so that means you can relax knowing a years worth of boxes have been paid for, a 12 month subscription box which is the same price as the above apart from this one only lasts 12 months, a 6 month subscription box which is $119.70/£81.83 and this finishes after 6 months, a 3 month subscription box which is $59.85/£40.92 which again finishes after 3 months and lastly a monthly subscription box which is $19.95/£13.64 and is a reoccurring payment each month, all boxes also have shipping fee's which even with the shipping fee the price of the box is worth it for what you get inside it. These boxes are extremely popular and sell out really fast so if you interested I would suggest being quick to avoid disappoint.

Like what you have seen in this post then head to the MISHIBOX website.

See you soon!



Annyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment