Saturday 19 December 2015

Christmas Day Countdown! Days 18 & 19

Hello
An nyeoung
Konnichiwa
Nia hao

Google images

I was too tired and busy yesterday to post yesterdays song so today you get two windows opened.

December 18th
First up is one of those Christmas songs that has been getting played for the past 42 years and it never gets old, it truly is a song that when it comes on you know it's Christmas.
'Oh, I wish it could be Christmas, everyday let the bells ring out for Christmas'

Wizzrd - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
(By TheVideoJukebox)

December 19th
This song I believe wasn't orginaly released to be a Christmas song it was an anti-war song but because of the line wish I was at home for Christmas and the brass band arrangements made it appropriate to play at that time of the year and 35 years later is still played at Christmas time making it one of those Christmas classics.
'Wish I was at home for Christmas'
Jona Lewie - Stop The Cavalry
(By stiffrecordsuk)

See you again tomorrow for another song

An nyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment